• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Turns to stone, not necessarily dies.
    Spoiler:

I am not talking about, yes the one that turns into stone, I am talking about another person in the beginning of the movie.

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years
    I like the fifth movie the best, really. The remix of the opening song is just so much fun... *plays Mesaze Pokémon Master 2002*
    That, and Misty won the race at the start ^u^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    I love all of the pokémon movies

in order i love:

1. Pokémon the movie 2000 - Love it cause of Lugia and lawernce III ^^

2. Lucario and the mystery of mew - Love the story and the soundtrack too! ^^

3. Pokémon ranger and the temple of the sea - Love it cause of the story line and the Phantom ^^

4. Pokémon the first movie - Love it cause it was a cool movie ^^ and of course Mewtwo

5. Pokémon the movie 3 - Love it cause of the storyline and of course Entei

6. Pokémon 4ever - Good storyline as well, inc celebi and of course seeing young prof oak (sammy oak) ^^

i've seen pokémon 4 ever and it was cool, i've seen Jirachi Wishmaker as well, have not seen, pokémon heores, Destany dexoys

But i own on DVD:- Pokémon the first movie, Pokémon 2000, and Pokémon the movie 3, i've yet to get pokémon 4ever, Pokémon Heroes, Jirachi Wishmaker, Destany dexoys, the main 2 pokémon movies right now i want to buy the most now is Lucario and the mystery of mew and Pokémon ranger and the temple of the sea ^^
    Those two are my favs right now ^^ but i got to buy them from the US as i live in the UK movie 7, 8 and 9 won't arrive here for another year or 2 >_<; :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    But maybe you haven't watched the Lost Beginning. If not you should. That version of the first Pokémon movie is much better.

Spoiler:
    I've seen it...didn't think much more of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, it's that one. I think that is the best part of the movie.

//Bey

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon the Movie--I saw it in theatres when it first came out. I loved it. =D It's the only Pokemon movie I own haha. I still watch it from time to time.

Mewtwo Stikes Back(/Returns?)--I remember renting it a long time ago, but I never really paid attention to what was going on. I think I really need to watch it again. XD

Pokemon 2000--Loooove this movie XD. I understand it completely (which is a great thing for me haha). It's one of my faves.

Spell of the Unknown--Loved it. I love Entei <3

Pokemon 4-Ever--Creeped me out the first time I saw it. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it.

Pokemon Heroes--Not a fan of this one. I really dislike the third generation. Plus the noises that Latios and Latias made really ticked me off. XD

Jirachi Wishmaker--Kinda freaked me out XD. It was so weird and confusing haha.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew--Didn't like that one either. Back to that whole "I'm not a fan of the third generation" thing.

//Bey

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Okay, so my friend brought all of her Pokemon movies over, and we watched Mewtwo Returns last night. XD I understand what happens now haha.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Care to explain why you'd like that movie, Animehero? Just posting a movie title is just plain spam I'm affraid, aside from the fact that it is a fake title.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2007
    My fave is Mewtwo Strikes back (the First Movie) and it's short. Gotta love the music.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Spoiler:
    I've seen it...didn't think much more of it.

Wait a minute . . . what did you mean by extra clips. It's just the beginning of the movie, nothing extra. And by the way, did you know that the DVD version of the movie has some 3D animations that the VHS version does not have. The storm clouds are in 3D and the doors opnening in Mewtwo's stadium is 3D and when Satoshi walks out of the smoke followed by the Pokémon he has rescued from he cloning machine that is also made by computer. I have heard that the 3D animations are no good at all and that they ruin the movie. I think I have seen the DVD version but I have, luckily, the VHS version without those changes. I like handdrawn animations better any way.

Years
    Hmm.. My favorite Pokemon movies are the ones with Jirachi (because it was so cute with the disappearing chocolate!), Latios and Latios (because it made me cry XD), and Celebii (although I don't know why). :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pokemon 2000 - The power of one My first favorite. The story is great, it has some great pokemon, and the melody of Lugia's song just sticks in your head for days.
    I still like the Dutch tittle better xO

Pokémon 4EverIt was the first Pokemon movie that I saw in theatres. And I love Suicune. ^^
    The Ending was kinda sad. T_T

Pokemon Heroes Latias is just too cute. =3 The ending was exciting, and sad too. T_T

Jirachi Wishmaker Absol, Flygon, Salamence [/enough said xD] No, I really like this one.

Lucario and the Mytery of Mew Probably one of the prettiest movies I've seen so far. It has everything a movie needs. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite movies are Pokemon Heroes(5th movie), Lucario and The Mystery of Mew(8th movie), and Pokemon The Movie 2000. Because Lucario and Mew and how everyone try to help them. And how Ash try to save Latias and Latios. Also in 2000, because hints of Pokeshipping and Lugia. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back