• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite New Form: Platinum

Favorite new pokemon form?

• Total voters

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Since Giratina-O and Skymin have been banished to the Uber realm (and I hate all Ubers, bar Darkrai and Mewtwo... and Deoxys-A), Rotom would be my favorite. Rotom-W, in general.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I'm gunna go with Giratina, I absolutely hate Shaymins sky form, shaymin was amazing as was.

Fridge Rotom is a close second though XD

LugiaFreak

Years
    I fell in love with Skymin from the start. The design is amazing. It looks much better then Shaymin, who looked pretty stupid. :\ I love the antler/ear things, the 'scarf', and the feet. I don't know why... but the tiny little toes are so cute! :3
    After that I would have to go with Giratina (Origin Forme). I like everything but the wings. They look a little like chicken sticks. :P Yum.
    Last but not least, I think Rotom is very cool. The design is sorta suckish, but the idea is super creative. :D

Years
    I'll have to go with Giratina. Rotom's forms are kinda ... weird. As for Shaymin, it looks nice, but I prefer the normal form because it's a lot cuter, and more suiting for its name.

Back