• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite new ledgedary

Whats your favorite new ledgedary?

• Yuxie

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Emurit

• Agnome

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dialga

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heatran

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Regigigas

• Giratina

• Crecelia

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Darkrai

• Shemi

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Arseus

• Don't Know

• Total voters

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
    i like heatran... cuz I dont' know why the new legendaries are kind of goose
    Diaruga is fine but Girdenia is awful! and darkrai is cool but it doesn't fit the
    clasical pokemon design ...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'm going Agnome (Agunomuu), it has good offensive stats for a Psychic pokémon along with not-too-shabby HP and speed, and it's friggin' adorable!!!

miyo said:
    Is it the English version of the game? omg, it's out already? 0_0 *blink blink*

No luck here, it's the Japanese version ._.

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    You forgot Fione >.<, even thought most don't consider it a legendary, it spawns from one, and is cute to boot! (Unlike most Legendaries...)

Fione is not a ledgedary because u can get more than one, u can breed them from Manaphy or from another Fione.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Though I voted Dialgia, I like a lot of them, really. (says the guy who thinks there are too many legends. >_>)

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    The new Regi looks cool, not to mention insanely powerful. I hope the name ends up less stupid though. All those g's make my head spin..

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Emuritto. Since I don't know anything bout D/P Pokemon, I just voted for the one that looks the coolest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Regigigas is t3h pwn4g3 n00bs! my favourite choice. :) I also like Palkia and Aruseus, but I think Giratina creeps me out...

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    WOW. New pokemon? No wonder my psychic senses tingled and told me to come visit this board today. o_o I looked through all the sprites, but...I wish I had actual pictures. I voted for Shemi because that was the first one I matched up from Serebii.net's pokedex to the name listed here, and it's really cute. But now I see the legendaries just start with #480 and go in order. I think. Well, my REAL favorites are definitely #483 "Diaruga"/Dialga and #488 "Kureseria"/Crecelia (according to serebii.net). 483's neat, and 488 is...real perdy. =D That's my favorite. Looks like I'm the only one so far.

I was looking for potential new favorites among the rest of the sprites too; I remember when I saw the Manectric sprite and knew instantly it was my new favorite. Well...Tamanta is pretty adorable. I love rays.
    And among others, #405 ("Rentoraa" according to Serebii.net), and especially #470 ("Leafia") and 471 ("Glacia") look very interesting to me. I can't wait to see more.
    Don't know if any of my current faves will be replaced though.

Last edited:
    Back