• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Movie

What is your favorite Pok?mon Movie?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    CaRtOON said:
    I liked best the first movie. Usually by the second, and third movie, the producers stop trying, and then make the worst plots --;;;

*dies*

Yeah i agree XD :laugh: and if you havent yet noticed, rekkuu no houmonsha has the exact same plot as lugia bakudan ;D

although i must credit them with some originality in kesshoutou no teiou....that movie has some nice twists to it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i voted pokemon 2000 becaue i like the way ash gets those three balls.
    one of fire
    one of electric
    one of ice

he has to beat the legandary birds that are availalbe in red and blue.

you also see team rocket being sort of helpfull

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    blue said:
    I cant belive how many people like movie 2 it sucked.

I thought it was wonderful. I like the scene when Satoshi has to save the world and all of his friends say it has to be him. The look on his face is so cute :) And in th eend, hanako comes up to him and says, 'you can't just go and save the world, it's not right! What do you want more than anything Satoshi?" And he says, "to be the best pokemon master". and she says "then do that, okkay?" and its such a touching scene :)

Also I love freezer and fire and thunder! and lugia!

Back