• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon element/type

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuum... this is kinda hard, but I think I like Fire types the best, alot of my favorite Pokemon are Fire.... not too fond of it in real life...but Fire Pokemon pwn.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • I have quite the ideal for Dark Pokemon, especially Umbreon and Houndoom. They're cool, they're good-looking, and they even have unstoppable moves that can defeat Psychic and Ghost. I'd have to say, it makes a difference when Dark was added as a new Type.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Alter Ego said:
    Overall, I tend to prefer the types that learn lots of moves for counter attacking or whittling away the opponent's strength rather than just straight out physical mashing (Fighting types I despise, *Spitts*), Grass (Leech Seed and lots of powders ^^), Water (Mirror Coats galore), and Steel (I looove that poison immunity, and that bunch of resistances rules too) are also types that I prefer. Nowadays, I tend to avoid using Fighting types (As I said, I despise them) and the same usually goes for Psychics, mostly because I'm sick of every second legendary pok?mon I run into being either fully or partly Psychic. <_< Come on, where's the Bug/Dragon legendary people? XD

Fighting Pokemon require a strategy too. They don't just "mash" -_-;. I really hate people who despise Fighting Pokemon for stupid reasons.

Well, my favorite types are Fighting, Grass, and Fire. I'm also partial to Poison and Dark. Dark types I like not as much because they're associated with Umbreon, one of the most over-rated Pokemon ever. I like the darkies like Cacturne, Shiftry, and Sableye. More for looks than battle prowess. Of course, my favorite Pokemon of all is Hitmonchan.

Back