• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Event

Norisom

Oh hai der
Years
  • I ain't going with any fancy back-ground or nothing but I want you guys to tell me all about your favorite Pokemon. What is it's name? Do you prefer it to be male or female? What type is it? Do you think it's cute looking or tuff looking? What's your favorite feature about it? Basicly just tell me why you love it so much. Have fun!

Here is my entry....

Name: Marowak
    Nick: Kaworam
    Nature: Hasty
    Level: 100
    Ability: Rock Head

At first I really wasn't a big fan of this Pokemon, I was planning on having a Pokemon that I would bring through all the Pokemon games that I own. It was originally going to be a Cubone but since I wanted to catch it in one of the GCN games. Since there where no Shadow Cubone, I decided to catch thething that was closest to a Cubone. I had caught the Pokemon in a Poke-Ball at lvl 45-8 then brought it through all the Gameboy games then over to all the DS games. After all I had been through with this Marowak, it really grew to me even if it wouldn't obey me and kept falling asleep, I still kept on going with this Marowak no matter what. As of now my special little Pokemon has gone trough Pokemon XD, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Platinum, Dash( as a course), SoulSilver, is currently going through PBR, and will be coming with me to Isshu.

That's my story whats yours?

Back