• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Game

Years
  • Probably SoulSilver. I seem to have invested the most time into it. But I guess the original Blue Version would be a close second.

Edit:
    I actually thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon Snap. x) Nothing like a totally different pokemon experience.

And this. Definitely this.

Major Tom

♖♞♝♚ ♛♝♞♖
    Years
  • Mine is Pokemon SS/HG because it added alot of awesome stuff like walking Pokemon and the Pokewalker and also its great to be able to go to two regions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2020
    My absolute favourite is and always shall be Pokemon Sapphire. It's just so nostalgic for me and the starters are my favourite out of all of them. Team Aqua are probably my favourite pokemon villains and Kyogre and Latias are my favourite legendaries. I remember playing through that game for the first time. The only permanent members on my team were Swampert and Swellow, every thing else was always changing, and I had 3 boxes full of zigzagoons I got from eggs in the daycare. Good times.

ArcanineGaming

Meglio un giorno da leone che
    Years
  • Even though i love the first gen. I'd have to say Crystal because i liked that it was like both Silver and Gold. I put to many hours on Crystal, It's actually quite sad.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Pokémon Ruby, and not just because it was my first game or because the Third Gen was my favorite either. It was the one game that I could replay over and over again without getting weary of it too soon. Compared to all the other games I've had, I've never felt the same way towards them like I did with Ruby. Sure, I started them over numerous times, but I usually took longer to complete the game or I lost interest midway, put it down, and picked it up again weeks or months later. Other than just replay value, it does have its nostalgic factors; the music, the memories I shared playing with with friends, the Pokémon I had, the stories I made while playing. After all that, then you can add in the fact that it was my first game and the Third Gen was my favorite generation and see why it's my favorite game today.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Pokemon Black and White. I found the game as a whole to be very engaging, I was really drawn into it and for the first time in a Pokemon game was genuinely impressed by the plot. The characters were rich and endearing, especially N. The decision to break away from the old games and do a whole new thing was a good one. All in all, it was just a really well-made game.

Runner-up goes to HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Back