• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Move Animation???

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    I haven't seen very many attacks yet on the DS, but from what I've seen so far, I really like Brave Bird and Leaf Storm. Also, I think they really improved Petal Dance, because it actually has petals now, instead of entire flowers, and they also encircle the enemy!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm actually quite partial to Magical Leaf. I don't know why, but I just think the little glowing leaves look pretty cool when they float up in the air for a few moments, then smash into the enemy. It may not be the strongest move out there, but it still deserves some recognition, right?

Moonlight, Draco Meteor, and Judgement look pretty nice as well.
    Then again, I've only seen Judgement in videos...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    You are talking about signature moves, right?

My favourite? It's gotta be Tri Attack. Even tough I have yet to experience it from D/P/P, and it sucked real bad in Gen. III being downgraded to a silly kind of triangle, it was AWESOME in Gen. II. :D

Any move, actually.

I'm actually quite partial to Magical Leaf. I don't know why, but I just think the little glowing leaves look pretty cool when they float up in the air for a few moments, then smash into the enemy. It may not be the strongest move out there, but it still deserves some recognition, right?

Moonlight, Draco Meteor, and Judgement look pretty nice as well.
    Then again, I've only seen Judgement in videos...

I've seen Judgement on videos also, looks like a killer move in D/P. Can't wait to have an Arceus so I can use that move constantly. :D

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    I personally love the Thunderbolt, probably one of the most effective moves out of all in my opinion.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Sorry, I could have formulated that better. I tried to understand what EMY (however you spell that) meant by writing "special moves". Sorry for your misunderstanding. :)

No need to say sorry, it was just a mistake.

Now back on topic: has anyone seen the animation for Shaymin's move Seed Flare?

Back