• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

Your Favourite Pokemon movie!

• Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Power of One

• Spell of the Unown

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Celebi: Voice of the Forest

• Heroes: Latios and Latias

• Jirachi Wish Maker

• Destiny Deoxys

• Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

• Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

• The Rise of Darkrai

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Giratina and the Sky Warrior

• Total voters

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • OOh. So many ^^

Pokemon 4ever!
    Pokemon Heroes
    Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai

And the one with Giratina and Shaymin...lol I forgot the name

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • I like these movies.
    1. Pokemon Heroes
    2. Pokemon 4Ever
    3. Pokemon the First Movie
    4. Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker

I forgot to add that I also like Pokemon Destiny Deoxys

Last edited:

noobiot100

Beginning Trainer of Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Pokemon the First Movie is my favorite because it was intense!

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • 5- Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of the Sea (Season 9: Battle Frontier)
    Season 9 is somehow my favourite Season and it's movie lands in number five for a really scary villain, another hint at Advance shipping, and a very touchy ending. I keep thinking, what would happen if Ash died putting that last crystal in the crown? I'll never know. But it was still awesome.

4- Pokemon 3: The Movie (Season 3: Johto Journeys)
    This movie was twisted and wrong on so many levels. Just imagine, a sick twisted fantasy, fantasised by a five year old and an Entei, doing everything it can to protect her and her dream. This had one of the funniest lines in Pokemon history:
    Jessie: What a peaceful flowerbed suddenly turning into an icy bizarre wasteland of- hey!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

3- Pokemon the First Movie (Season 1: Indigo Journeys)
    What can I say about the first movie that hasn't been said already? It was so AWESOME in theaters. When I saw Ash come out of that cloud of smoke with the original Pokemon in the stadium with Mewtwo, I was cheering and I caused everyone else to! It was awesome. And as touching and sad as Manaphy's departure was, nothing will make me feel like crying then when Ash turned to stone. That is the TV equivalent of Aeris' death. Yah, it's that touching.

2- The Rise of Darkrai (Season 10: Diamond and Pearl)
    In my opinion, the T.V. show is not doing so well. But this movie is EPIC. You think a battle when cut and glued together could take up about 30 minutes of the movie would be repetetive. Considering you see Dialga and Palkia do Special Rend and Roar of Time like 9 times pushes the fact more. You're wrong! It was awesome and when Ash got to the top of the tower and shouted finally was just funny. This is like the Super Mario 64 of Pokemon Movies. But where there is a Mario 64, there must be a Mario 3. And that Mario 3 is...

1- Pokemon 2000 (Season 2: Orange Islands)
    I was six when I saw this movie and I watched it over and over and over and over and over and over again and I just couldn't stop! This is also where my theory that Ash is a magnet for trouble as he is the chosen one to get the orbs of fire, ice and lightning. Also, probably the coolest villain I've seen in an anime. Sure, Giavonni is cool with his eyebrowless face and the ability to break a cup of half a centimetre thick glass is cool. But Lawrence III is just evil. His hair is green, his voice is cool and he is just pure evil. Giavonni wants to build an army of Pokemon clones but Lawrence III just wants Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos and Lugia for the simple sake of having them in his collection. This man is sick in the head. All thanks to a certain, fourth wall breaking Mew card (why are there TCG cards in the Pokemon world?). Also, Slowking breaks the fourth wall at the end saying we saw Team Rocket be good guys for once. Any way, the movie is just epic. The flow of the battles are constantly changing in epic matters, Team Rocket breaks the fourth wall by mentioning Weight Watchers and their slogan and probably the most beutiful song to end a movie and an epic battle. The Movie, somehow still made some comedy and made it fit. The entire gang, Tracey, Ash, Misty, Jessie, James and Meowth trip when their getting off Lawrence's huge air ship, Melody, a character who plays the beutiful song at the end, kisses Ash on the cheek causing Misty's hair to fly up in anger and she taunts her right after. And of coarse, the fourth wall breaking Weight Watchers mention. I found this movie, touching, epic and wonderful and is without a doubt, my favourite Pokemon Anime Movie of all time!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Voice of the Forest, Power of One, Spell of the Unown. Johto was indeed the glory days.

Most of the rest are okay, honestly. *Gasp* Someone ought to totally make a hack out out of the movies. Episodic format, instead of one big journey. Man, I'd do it myself, but I can't hack! Gah!

I think I'm in need of bedtime... Again.
    I'm going to continue musing in my sleep.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • For me it's either the 3rd movie, the 2nd movie, or the 11th movie. And maybe the 7th.

The third movie came out at the height of my Pokémon hype. The mini-movie had my favourite two Pokémon in it and the movie itself was entertaining and just... I dunno, I loved it. xD;

Second movie had the prettiest score, imo. I loved the combination of human-caused destruction and world climate deterioration (I'm a sucker for that kind of thing in movies these days) and even to this day I love watching it.

Eleventh was absolutely adorable and was the first movie I watched with my current group of online friends. We just loved it. XD; It was still good the second time I saw it (irl!) with some of the same people. :] I love Shaymin and making fun of Dawn's Piplup never got old.

As for the seventh, I think it's just one of the best movies, though not necessarily my favourite.

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
  • My favorites are:

3-Pokemon Heroes
    I'm not very sure why I like this movie, I just do :/

2-Pokemon 2000
    Just because it's a good movie, probably the most epic out of all the Pokemon movies.

1-Pokemon the 1st Movie
    Come on, everyone knows that the first of any series is the best.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • I love Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Check out my profile video, footage from the movie. Isnt it sweet?

If anyone is wondering, the name of the 12th movie is "Arceus To the Conquering of Space-Time" in English

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • The third movie, the Spell of the Unown. It seemed really cool to me, especially by featuring Entei and the hieroglyphic Pokémon, the Unown, which are, in my opinion, one of the most curious species of all.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    favourite pokemovie

the title says it all
    for me it would be pokemon 2000 the power of one THAT WAS EPIC

michaelt100

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010