• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Season Theme Song

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I'm really torn between Mater Quest, Advanced generation, and "i wanna be the very best" form the first season. I like the new one mostly because it's new and its pop, and the first song and the master quest song where just so catchy I can't help but like them.

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • I always loved the first theme song, but I do like Master Quest and Pokemon Advanced. Pokemon Johto was too..uppity for me, and Pokemon World was too...odd. I love Born to Be A Winner. But they never released a full version of the TV Style theme, just the movie theme, so that made me sad. ^^;

Anyhow, the first will always be my favorite.

Master T

Ladies Man
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2007
    Hi, does anyone here know a site that has all japanese themes. I still havn't heard the new theme for the 7th season. So does anyone know a site that has em, thanks!

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    I'm really torn between Mater Quest, Advanced generation, and "i wanna be the very best" form the first season. I like the new one mostly because it's new and its pop, and the first song and the master quest song where just so catchy I can't help but like them.
    That's probably a huge reason why I hate the "I Wanna Be a Hero" opening so much. It's too pop oriented. Pokemon isn't supposed to be that way. The opening doesn't sound like Pokemon at all. Even the lyrics seem all wrong. The song just annoys me to death. When it comes on I always mute the TV and hum "Advance Adventure" (Japanese 6th season opening) in my head instead.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Either season four or five. I like Season 4 (Johto League Champs) better. I didn't like Johto Journeys, it sounded too happy. GRR, happy is bad!

abish

iAMaFREAK
    Years
  • favorite theme song

I have to say the Advanced one and the Johto Journeys one - both very upbeat and happy sounding - I thought the Master Quest one was a bit, I don't know - but I know how to sing the Master Quest, the Advanced one, and the Johto League one ... I'm learning the Johto Journeys one - I don't like the first one, which parts of it get stuck in my head, and I dislike the Orange Island one ...

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • I like Johto Journeys and then the first one. The other ones I don't have too much of an opinion on, though I don't like the Orange Island one. It seems I'm not the only one. XD

Back