• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Special Quotes

Pro_EV

Freshmen!!!
    Years
    Feel free to post some of your favorite quotes here. Unfortunately (and fortunely) I got the manga in chinese, and translating it to english (cause I'm chinese) will make no sense. So I reworded some of my fav. quotes, and now it might not match the official english ones sold in Singapore.... so these are translations of my favorite ones!

"How is it that you know my Slugma's nature? Answer me!" -Hokage from Pokemon Special.

(Inside the submarine, when he comfronts Ruby)

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? Fine! I'll let you swim the rest of the way there!" Sapphire (May) from Pokemon Special

(On Sapphire's Wailord, she's prepared to pitch him off into the water)

"I was going to find out what you two knew later, but since you insist on getting in the way, I'll finish you now!" -Hokage from Pokemon Special.

(Attacking the Chairman and Ruby with Slugma)

"I don't have all the time in the world to be spent bickering with you. My original intention was to steal the submarine when no one around, but it appears that is not to be the case"- Hokage from Pokemon Special

(When he pulls that lever to bring up the Submarine Explorer 1

"What about the time you were swinging in trees? If that's not being barbaric, then what is?" Ruby from Pokemon Special

(During the ride on Sapphire's Wailord when Sapphire is sparring with her Combusken)

"...Well, while I was fixing its beak... I decided to make Peecko look cute as well..." Ruby from Pokemon Special

(Post-Crawdaunt battle. He was fixing Briney's Wingull up...)

Years
    My favorite shipping quote: (Sabrina to Red and Blue as she is about to use the fused Legendary Bird to attack) "You're a charming couple of boys, Red and Blue...I'm sure you'd have been two very handsome men. Even as Charismatic as Giovanni, perhaps? Well...we'll never know! GUST!!"

Quite the double take there.

Threat quotes: (Sabrina to Green as her Kadabra smashes the Blastoise) "Ha ha ha! Do you see!? This is what it means to oppose Team Rocket!"

Great bravado.

(Koga to Blue as the Golbat strikes a Razor Wind to Blue) "If you want to die that much...then die!!"

Character quotes:

(Sabrina over the mutant Eevee to Red) "It's the fate of all lab creatures."

More on the way.

And of course, the entire banter of Red/Giovanni in their first and true showdown.

I'll be updating as I go. (Digs his English graphic novels)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Hm...oh!I know!-

Sapphire-What about you,fancy dyeing your hair white!!
    Ruby-It's a hat!

(When Sapphire and Ruby first meet in that secret base.)

Aw...Saphhire thought it was his hair..now that you mention it..white does look appealing XD.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Grant: You see? It's all a misunderstanding!
    Gold: ^_^ Misunderstandings always happen to me...
    Grant: *Falls over*

Whitney: *Blasts a hole in Suicane statue* *Shocked* No waaaaay! *Cries* What's happening?! Why's there a hole in Suicane?! I'm sorry, Suicane! I didn't mean for this to happen!

Ruby: *Running* Look, mister, I don't know anything! Can't you settle this by yourselves?!
    Director: What an un-feeling boy. -__-;
    Mack: Slugma! Follow him!
    Ruby: *Opens sub top* I should be safe in here!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Gold:And who's this sexy lady?*patting Blue's behind*
    PUNCH
    Silver: Don't you touch her with your dirty hands!
    Gold:You....Aren't you grateful for my help?
    Silver:Shut up!It's a diffrent story altogether!

That was really funny^^

Back