• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Power Ranger!

Favorite Power Ranger

• Red

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Black

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pink

• Green

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • White

• Total voters

Bravo

Who wants an encore?
    Years
    Lemme see, the one power ranger I really like
    Has to be the green one that later turned to white
    I always found it fun watching him fight
    But nowadays he aint looking so bright

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    They're not the only one who piloted a Mech/Megazord by themself, We just covered Green Zyuranger/MMPR and Kibaranger (Dairanger)/MMPR white ranger. But you forget about OhGold/Zeo Gold Ranger and King Pyramider/Pyrimidas. Abarekiller/Dino Thunder White Ranger and KillarOh/Dino Stegazord (until Asuka/Tommy got back Bakuryuu Stego/Stegozord)

Omg dude, I haven't watched Power Rangers since the originals when I was like 5. That was what I was tlakin about. But I probably would have hated those otehr guys too, no-one should get their own 'zord!

And btw Bravo, i like the Johnny Bravo/The Rock fusion. It's interesting.

Bravo

Who wants an encore?
    Years
    Omg dude, I haven't watched Power Rangers since the originals when I was like 5. That was what I was tlakin about. But I probably would have hated those otehr guys too, no-one should get their own 'zord!

And btw Bravo, i like the Johnny Bravo/The Rock fusion. It's interesting.

Maybe I'm not reading the first part right
    But I thought all rangers had their own 'zords to fight?

Thanks. I also dig the fusion of wrestler and cartoon
    Rumor says the J Bravo movie is coming out soon
    I'm gonna flock right over to the cinema
    With my box of popcorn poured with salt and vinegar

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yeah, they all got their own animal-zords, but stupid white ranger got his own megazord, which is supposed to be a fusion of them all.

And are you surrious about the Bravo movie? I thought Johnny Bravo was gone except for Cartoon Cartoon shorts.

Bravo

Who wants an encore?
    Years
    Yeah, they all got their own animal-zords, but stupid white ranger got his own megazord, which is supposed to be a fusion of them all.

And are you surrious about the Bravo movie? I thought Johnny Bravo was gone except for Cartoon Cartoon shorts.

Oh, I see, the white ranger had more than his share
    Even in the world of Power Rangers, life aint fair

I dunno, the only evidence I have at the moment are rumours
    But if they do make the movie, I bet it'd be packed with humour!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Actualy Megazord is a very loose term, It could mean either another form of a Zord or a combination of Zords (Used more then the other), Usualy used by a villan ranger and when they become good it can fuse.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Actualy Megazord is a very loose term, It could mean either another form of a Zord or a combination of Zords (Used more then the other), Usualy used by a villan ranger and when they become good it can fuse.

Wow, I know who to go to for my hardcore Power Rangers info from now on :D

But I still think it's not fair that white ranger got that thing all to himself. And he got shoulder pads too (although those were kinda cool)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Well I can help you up to S.P.D. , Mystic force was bad so I forget it, Operation Overdrive is so bad I forget it. And I haven't fully seen most seasons of the show so I don't quite know everything.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Well I can help you up to S.P.D. , Mystic force was bad so I forget it, Operation Overdrive is so bad I forget it. And I haven't fully seen most seasons of the show so I don't quite know everything.

lol I agree with you there. The very first season was my favorite and everything else that came after wasn't as exciting for me.

I liked Kimberly the best. She was the pink ranger, and even outside the show, she was great at gymnastics!

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I thought the green ranger was the coolest. Though I was in love with the pink ranger. I'm talking about Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Yeah Green Ranger rox so does the Pink and yeah were talking about Mighty Morphin Power Rangers here, I forgot that they had other seasons oh well

Back