• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Ticket

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    If you had to choose between the Mystic Ticket,Old Sea Chart or the Aroura Ticket, which one would you choose? Remeber this:
    Old Sea Chart allows you to get Mew
    Mystic Ticket allows you to get Ho-Oh and Lugia
    Aurora Ticket allows you to get Deoxys

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    I'd choose the Old Sea Chart, but that's because I already have Deoxys (PRA '04), Lugia (XD) and Ho-oh (Colosseum) already. :D

Years
    Aurora Ticket. I'm not in Nintendo's back pocket like trjessie. Nintendo never does any giveaways in Canada, so it's entirely a matter of personal preference.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Enny one interested in mew or deoxys ill swap u them details are on my reply above!
    Mew is basikly my fav though!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    You forgot to mention Eon Ticket.

If you have Latias running wild around Hoenn, the Eon Ticket allows you to get Latios, and vice versa.

Besides, I'd have the Old Sea Map. Rather have Mew because of the complete flexibility.

Back