• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite World Champion Battle in the PWT (B2&W2)

Years
    hi Pokemon Trainers of PokeCommunity i'd like to know your favorite World Champion Battle (PWT B2&W2) reflecting back on fifth Gen the first thing that popped into my head was the battle with blue I love the battle music from that battle so share with the community your favorite World Champion Battle

please visit my YouTube Channel and show some support i do Anime Reviews PC & Mac tutorials Pc Builds, Hackintosh, Mac Tutorials and Open Source Stuff (Linux Distros) (Did do Pokemon Lets Plays/Walkthrougs but don't do them as much anymore)

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
    The drums added to Lance's and Red's theme give the already fantastic theme this dynamic fast pace thing going on, but I think my vote's gotta go to Blue... It forgoes the epic RPG sound for one that's more like "He's back!", and overall it has more of this sound of desperation than the others, like you just get this vibe that ah holy crap this guy is gonna wreck me and that's just tops!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hold on, I'm a little confused… are we discussing battle music, or just battles in general? xD If we're talking about battles, then I really liked going up against Blue, as he provided me with quite a hard challenge. His toughest Pokémon would have to be Gyarados. It had access to Waterfall, which was very powerful. And since it was holding onto a King's Rock, it would always make me flinch. By taking advantage of Waterfall's flinching effect, it was able to take down four of my Pokémon in a row. I had a Breloom in my team though, which was able to make it fall asleep with Spore and have it defeated with two - three Seed Bomb attacks. d: I liked battling Wallace, too, since he was also pretty hard to go up against.

If we are discussing battle music, though, then my favorite would prooobably have to be Wallace's and Steven's. It's really catchy, and also quite motivational! And my second favorite would have to be Lance's. I could listen to this for hours and not get bored.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    WALLACE

His team finally was better (come on, you expect to hit us with the strong guys, right?) and the theme around him was great. AND HE FINALLY CAME BACK AS A DUNCE. It's not nice to battle him in Emerald because he isn't that royal and cool then but this time he finally becomes a true dunce. Besides, since he's my favourite Gym Leader, Champion as well as supportive anime character I may be biased towards him. My team was in denial of a good bunch of Water counters so he was harder too (as opposed to the people who had 'diverse' Pokémon whom I dealed with pure power).

His music was pretty regal too. Come on, what beats the slow advancing of Water power?

Back