• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ChoasTheory said:
    Dark hole XD, how can you even get those out there if your field is full? Then if you do use a Dark Hole you can also do a cheap lets say 1800 damage (if you use a nice beat down card that is).

Hmm, I prefer Raigeki. :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    And if you have messenger of peace in play, you can't do any of that, because you've just messed your whole plan up. :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    I just LOVE Black Luster soldier..
    I dont think anyone mentioned its name yet but its COOL.. nothing special about it it just looks cool.. dont y'all agree?
    In effect monsters I love Dark MAgician Girl too much it looks so cool ^_^
    Normal monsters.. hmm.... Dark Magician!!!
    Trap... I like Magic Cylinder, or Trap Hole.. VERY CONVIENIENT CARDS
    Magic.. Soul Exchange!
    And Lastly Spell Cards..........................Bah I cant think of any, I get mixed up with magic and spell cards these days..
    Here are my reasons:
    Black Luster soldier is the ultimatays monster with lightning blade and maleovant nuzzler equiped with it.. man, imagine 4500 attack!
    It'll defeat Dark Paladin for sure.. And you get Black Luster Soldier in the Yugi Evolution Deck.. it isn't the featured card inside but the rarest. The dark magician you get in the deck is the specially designed one for the LOB booster pack. And for the deck of course.
    Dark Magician girl looks cool.. and getes a nice boost isnce I have so many dark magicians in my deck.. (4, all different ones..)
    My Dark magician is jsut too reliable. I like that card its cool.
    In trap cards Mirror force is a great counter. It destroys their monster.. but Magic Cylinder is even better!
    Magic cards... raigeki and soul exchange, eh? Can you work it out for me?

Years
    Dark Paladin and Dark Flair Knight are awesome cards to play to irritate the hell out of your opponent.
    My personal favourite is Dark Necrofear because I love Fiends and the effect can be real nasty (Put it in defence and let your opponent play something really powerful :laugh: ). So him and the two mentioned above

Last edited:

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    My Favorite Card is Vampire Lord. While not the best anymore, he looks cool and is gothy like me, lol. From my deck, my favorite is Horus LV 8. I love the abibiltiy to have my opponent not use magic cards and I can, lol.

Back