• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Cereal?

What is your favourite Cereal?

• Corn Flakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frosted Flakes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Cheerios

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Honey Nut Cheerios

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Rice Chrispies

• Reese Puffs

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Honey Comb

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sugar Crisp

• French Toast Crunch

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Rasin Bran Crunch!! Oh..yum!! It is Rasin Bran but with oat clusters, and nuts. Great stuff. ^___^ But if I can't get that, I like all that ceral listed. I love to eat cereal. XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I think im at croisants right now, but otherwise cinnamin toast crunch

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OK, I have changed my mind. I think Kix ish my favorite cereal. =3 They just taste sooooo good, and they aren't at all bad for you. Unless you're like my younger brother, who pours sugar all over his Kix. XD

~Kelsey

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Honey Nut Cheerios! <3

Too bad my mom never buys them, though. =\ So my second choice is Cheerios... the plain boring kind. xD We've got about 50 million boxes of those. Or at LEAST 7. o_O

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I HATE CEREAL! AHHH! CEREAL IS TERRIBLE! IT MAKES ME SO MAD! I'D SOONER STARVE THAN EAT CEREAL CUZ IT'S SO BAD AND DISGUSTING! AHHHH!
    but actually, i'm kinda partial to lucky charms

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    From the ones on the list: Cheerios. They're lovely and sweet, and filled with too much sugar. That instantly makes it good in my eyes @_@ XD

Alltogether... probably Shreddies. It's the complete opposite of Cheerios, it has absolutely no taste whatsoever, but I still like it. Why? God only knows XD

Back