• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I really don't like Dragon types. I'm all for exploiting weaknesses, and Dragon is simply equally good at attacking everything. It only gets a bonus for attacking itself. I'd much rather use a type that has normal strengths and weaknesses. I also hate the design of pretty much all of the dragon types I've seen. Dratini and Dragonair were okay, but Dragonite looks like Puff the Magic Dragon. Salamence and Garchomp just look dumb. Flygon's okay, but I've never obtained one. So I'm tempted to say Altaria, just because.

Now, if we are talking Pseudo-legendaries, not just Dragon types, then I'm a pretty big fan of Metagross.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I would have to say my favourite legendary dragon type, at least lately, has to be Rayquaza. This is because of many things combined - the main being the fact that it's looks and power combined is admirable. As for a non legendary; I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say Flygon. Half because of all the reasons noted above (looks etc), and half because it's just so useful in competitive battling. It's such a great sub staller and the dragon types moves come in for some awesome STAB.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Salamence and Altaria are my faves. And Rayquaza if legs count.

Years
    i like all of the dragon types, apart from shelgon and dialga, and even then i dont mind them. my favourite is definately latios, its my second favourite pokemon and favourite legendary

shot571

gibles line and dragonite. Mence and flygon are pretty cool however they were the most annoying pokemon in the E4 in Ruby for me so..

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    And in the blue corner, weighing in tonight at 463lbs, he is the current heavyweight champion of the world.... Drraaaaaagoniiiiiiiiiite!!!!!
    *Crowd roars*
    So as you can tell, my favourite is Garchomp. :P (I'm kidding for all you slow people)

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Dragon types huh? Wht dis tat? (jk XD)
    the dragon types are my favorite an have been so since the beggining.
    If Charizard would have been considered dragon (which he really should have been), it would have been him. (first pokemon ever, n it looks beast as well)
    but since it's not, i would have to say.....sala...hell no!!
    Dragonite=FTW.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Gabite,I'm not really a fan of Garchomp.Mainly because Garchomp is Over-rated and is in the Ubers Teir.So I'll stick with Gabite.Plus Ursula owns one.So that's nice.But just because I don't generaly like Garchomp don't mean I hate it either I mean I still use it in game.It's just not a prefrence of mine.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    Reshiram coz he looks freaking awesome :D Also I like that he is Fire and Dragon!

I also really like Dragonite because he is so goofy and in the first Gen he was some epic pokemon that everyone wanted

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Mudkip. Mudkips are Dragons, right?

I'd have to say Garchomp since it's a land shark that flies. And I always used it in competitive battling until it became uber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back