• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Vaporeon is the best, she is underrated, I have one who took down garchompl with one hit. then she got togekiss and roserade.
    she stay on green the whole time. she is also bertha and lucian nightmare.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I prefer Espeon and Jolteon more than the others, because of their insane special attack and speed base stats. 8D

Here here.

Vaporeon and Leafeon and Umbreon are pretty alright, too. Flareon I'm very, very neutral towards, and I actively dislike Glaceon.

It has a Coconut Head.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
    Umbreon is really my favourite eevee evolution, hands down.

Not only is it quite like a tank in battle, it looks awesome, too!

After that though, I'd have to say Glaceon, followed by Espeon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon - I'm not much of a fan of the original three, honestly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I really disliked Leafeon and Glaceon at first, but Glaceon has definitely grown on me, on the point where I'd say she's my favorite Eeveelution. I like Espeon a lot as well, and Vaporeon/Jolteon are tied for my favorite out of the first 3. I don't dislike Flareon -- as someone else put it, I'm netural towards her. Umbreon's pretty alright in my book, too. Leafeon just has a reallyyy stupid name.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    My favorite would have to be Jolteon, followed closely by Vaporeon and Espeon I also like Leafeon too! they're all so awesome in many different ways! I just couldn't pick one out of all of them xD.

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    Don't even GO there T_T I have never, ever been able to decide which eevee evolution i like the best. I love them all XD

Although i think leafeon is particularly sweet looking....but i've never liked grass pokemon. They seem weaker than other types to me lol

Years
    I really dislike answering this question. I love all of the Eeveelutions so much, that I could never pick between them! Picking one above the other seems so cruel to me! :cer_disbelief:

Although I do use Espeon and Glaceon in battle more than the others, it doesn't mean I like them any better than the rest.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    It is very tough to pick, but I decided my favorites from the Eevee line are Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. :(

Haha, but really, I'd say my favorite of them is Umbreon. My least favorite would have to be Flareon.
    I really like Leafeon and Glaceon as well; for some reason I like them because they don't have any neckfluff.

Back