• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    pssh, Draceon, yeah I'm from the future and that's a 5th gen. eveelution. No but seriously it's probably Umbreon, or Flareon so cool.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    Well, I like all the Eeveelutions, but my most favourite is Espeon. :3

In order, my favourites are Espeon, Umbreon, Eevee (Eevee does count, right?) Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon. I personally don't like Leafeon and Glaceon much.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Jolteon. Although Flareon is cute and Espeon is interesting.

The others? I have no interest in.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Has to be Jolteon. He looks cool, is swift and has a good Sp.Atk. Vaporeon comes second with its bulk.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    It used to be both Espeon and Umbreon for me. However, after making an Eeveelution team, Vaporeon came out to be my strongest Pokemon. I love it. =x I like them all though, really.

Ecstatic

Chilling out.
    Years
    I never honestly "liked" Eveelutions, I guess you could say, meaning I never use any of them. But, I will admit, I like Espeon, as Psychic is a very cool and creative type, and Espeon has potential in that category, so I will have to put my vote into Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    1. Jolteon
    2. Flareon
    3. Umbreon
    4. Vaporeon
    5. Espeon
    6. Leafeon
    7. Glaceon

Back