• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Games

which?

• Zelda

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Poke'mon

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

liam

The 1, the only, TYRANITAR MAN
    Years
    what is your fave game out of these?:

pokemon XD
    pokemon emarald
    pokemon ruby
    pokemon sapphire

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The best is probably Emerlad.

The animations and addition with the Battle Frontier was awesome.

XD:Gale of Darkness wasn't the best,but it was pretty good =3

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    why would this go in other games...when it is a pokemon games he is talking about...I would have to say emerald

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    do you like zelda or pokemon better?

well me personally i like zelda but i am a huge pokemon fan and will never quit....same for zelda tho... so anyone who hasnt tried zelda you should!!! and pokemon too but i assume if you are at pokecommunity that you like pokemon...

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Um it is kinda...easy to see which I like better...Pokemon!...im not a fan of zelda...but meh i will never quit pokemon

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    That question is pure evil. I refuse to answer. I've been playing Zelda longer, and they are fantastic adventure games, the very best you can buy, but Pokemon games are brilliant as well, and I've had many hours of enjoyment out of both. Probably more out of Pokemon, but I play themn more and for longer periods. But I'm saying I like them both. I have no preference.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Emerald. Its the closest re-make of Crystal, all its missing is the day and night factor and its in a new region. And I'm still trying to fill my dex in it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sure Zelda games are pwning, but I never really got into them as well as I got into Pokémon. So yea...

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Back in the days of Red/Blue/Gold/Silver it would've been a close call. But I was fairly disappointed with the Advance series. Mainly due to all the changes they made (EV capping, traits, personalities, etc). Now I'm just starting to think the series has run its course.

So yeah, definitely Zelda. Only Final Fantasy can match it for me. Nothing else really comes close.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i was introduced at 5 to pokemon...and when i was 13 or 12 i was introduced to zelda but still like zelda a little more....

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweetie...How can you even compare the two?!
    One is a medieval fantasy styled action adventure game, while one is a modern-time/fictional RPG. They're both great in there own way...

But for me sweetie...I can't answer that. I <3 them both! I play them both equally. XD The only game I love the most is either Super Mario or Metroid.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I've never played a single Zelda game in my life! they never look like a type of game i wanted to try out either as i don't play games like that.In some magazines i read they always go on about how awesome zelda is though but maybe one day i'll rent it or something to try it out and the only one that looks the best out of them all is the wind waker or whatever it's called if any.Pokemon will always be best to me those games are one of my most favourite!

Back