• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Generation Of Starters??

Best Generation Of Starters???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Well, the best are, without any doubt the Jotho ones and the Hoenn ones but I can't choose between those...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Kanto: Fond of Charmander, indifferent towards Bulbasaur and Squirtle
    Johto: Adore Chikorita, like Cyndaquil, indifferent towards Totodile
    Hoenn: Not really fond of any. :x
    Sinnoh: Fond of Piplup, dislike Chimchar and Turtwig

So, Johto.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I think Hoenn had the best looking starters. It seems all the hype for HG/SS had made everyone a Johtofag. Anywho, I think Sceptile and Swampert are amazing, while Blaziken is pretty cool too.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Kanto- Charmander Is Good, Squirtle And Bulbasaur are Okay
    Jhoto- Obsess Over Chikorita, Love Cyndaquil, Like totodile
    Hoenn- I Don't Mind Any Of Them- Torchic Makes It Into My Top 15
    Sinnoh-Can't Fricking Stand Sinnoh
    ... i think we can see who wins and who looses
    I think Hoenn had the best looking starters. It seems all the hype for HG/SS had made everyone a Johtofag. Anywho, I think Sceptile and Swampert are amazing, while Blaziken is pretty cool too.

That's Because Most People Believe Johto Was The Best (me)

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'd have to say 1st. The first Pokemon game I ever played was Red or Blue (I think it was Blue, not 100% sure though) and the original 151 Pokemon just have made that special place in my heart. The 1st gen. starters are the only ones that I've beaten the game using all of them at some point- first came Bulbasaur, then Squirtle and finally Charmander, and in the end I decided I love Squirtle the most, though it's a pretty close race. Behind 1st. gen comes second and third- Second because I've always loved Cyndaquil- if I had to pick ONE starter to use FOREVER it would definitely be Cyndaquil or Squirtle. Behind him come Mudkip- the almighty Mudkip. I've loved him since I first saw him. And I don't like the 4th gen starters. They just don't appeal to me- I like the cute Pokemon more >-<

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I think my fav are the Johto ones. Of all others I only like one starter (mostly the water types)but of Johto I love cyndaquil and totodile ^^.
    (ok chikorita is also cute)
    The first one, I don't like the starters a lot, only like their evolutions ^^.
    Of the third one I like treecko as starter but I don't always play it. I like swampert though .
    I thought at the latest generation that they look like a joke lol. Don't like any of the chimchar evos. Torterra is pretty cool and the only one that appealed to me as a starter was plinfa . Its 2nd evo is pretty ugly but his third one rocks ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ugh keep the /b/tard slang on 4chan, will you? Assuming you haven't already been underage banned, anyway. Seriously though, watch your choice of words. This is a Pokémon forum.

Back