• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Gym Leader?

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Kanto Region: Definatly Misty...*_* Shes so pretty! and not to mention her team rocks just like her! xD

Johto: This one I'm not so sure on...maybe Jasmine? I really don't know! xD

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I like most of the Kanto Leaders, but if I were to pick one it'd be Blue.

As for Johto, it was the exact opposite, I only liked a couple, and my favorite was probably Chuck.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    whitney and sabrina
    normal and psychic are my favourite types, plus i love sabrinas mysteriousness and psychic-ness :P

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    my fav is cliar in Johto since she is the only dragon tamer Gym leader. and my fav kanto gym would be Sabrina (phychic useed to be my fav)

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2010
    Mine would have to be Claire from Johto and Blue from Kanto because I love a good challenge.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Out of them all, Erika is my personal favorite (firstly becase she's awesome, and secondly because her gym is great training for the fire starters I always pick in the Kanto/Johto games)...
    But in Johto alone... Hm, probably Jasmine. She's beast O_O

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would have to say Morty even though I haven't got Heart Gold yet ):
    He's been my favorite since Silver and Gold.
    We even got me the BandWagon Emblem :D -cries inside-

Back