• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Japanese Pok?mon Intro Theme

What is your most favourite Japanese Pok?mon Intro Theme?

• Total voters

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    Look at the poll and check which one is your most favourite Japanese introduction theme.
    Um can I have a bit more information of the two Artists/Artist groups that have done the first theme, "Mezase Pok?mon Masutaa!"?
    Anyway I like the first Japanese theme song the most, regardless of which artist did it, so I voted "Other"

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I voted "Ready Go!" it's a cool song and I love the opening video of it. I also like the 2001 remix of "Mezase Pok?mon Masutaa!"

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Oh no...I can't choose!
    They are all very good!
    Rival...Advanced Generation...Ready GO...Pocketari Monsteri
    These four are all my favourite!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • CyberRaichu said:
    I Love the 4th pokemon movies Japanese theme tune I even sing it of course I havent the foggiest what I'm singing but hey thats just me
    Don't worry
    I do this all the time with most of the Pokemon songs!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I love 'Mezase Pokemon Masutaa' by Whiteberry... because I adore Whiteberry. n.n() They're songs are just so cute. Raibaru brings back memories too.

Back