• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite/Least Favourite Pokemon Cry?

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • I love Shinx's cry, it's just so adorable. I also like Spoink's, Glaceon's and Leafeon's, but Shinx will always be my favorite.

My least favorite has to be Shaymin. It sounds like a dentist drill to me. :S Err...I'm pretty sure I mean Sky Form specifically, not hedgehog form.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Ugh, Lickylicky and Gastrodon are my least favorites. Their cries sound really gross. But my favorites are Staraptor, Dragonair, Scizor, Venusaur, and of course Pidgeot :D

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I dislike the fact that Aerodactyl and Vileplume cries are like the same.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Such magnificent cries~ <3
    Uxie's is amazingly adorable and Azelf sounds like it's saying it's name.
    Mesprit's makes me giggle because it sounds like it's going "Wah-wahoo!" or something similar. :3

Yesss. :D They're all insanely cute.

Palkia has an interesting cry, I'll say that. It's got a better cry than Dialga, but I can't stand Palkia. Haha. Eevee's cry is cute and loveable. :> I love how its evos seem to be variations of that cry. It's lovely.

The only cry I don't really like is Skuntank. Yes. It's a fart. It goes perfectly with its Platinum sprite.

Favourite/Least Favourite Pokemon Cry?

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • My favorie currently is Drapion's cry.

My least favorite is Electrivere/Electrivire/However it's spelled. It's cry makes me feel like my ears are going to break.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Nidofamily cry. I love it when i'm browsing Pokedex and play their cry respectively. Drapion is also a good one

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I like Nidoking's cry as well. :D It's like Rhydon's, but ... spikier.

Least favorite is probably Pikachu's death-cry from Yellow. ><

Back