• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite part in fantastic four and rise of the silver surfer?

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
  • I'm curious what peoples thoughts on it. I liked the part where The ghost guy got slammed by the silver surfers hand and then the golem guy is like I liked the part where he handled your *** Pretty funny indeed:D

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • I'm curious what peoples thoughts on it. I liked the part where The ghost guy got slammed by the silver surfers hand and then the golem guy is like I liked the part where he handled your *** Pretty funny indeed:D

you mean von doom and ben grimm aka the thing

one funny part was when mr.fantastic told off that army commander and then sue said im so hot for you right now,then jhonny says me too

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
  • When the movie was over, and the credits rolled...

Oh, seriously? Well the scene from the movie trailer was probably the only really cool part in the movie (i.e. the scene where the Surfer first enters the atmosphere and Torch goes and chases him, then gets owned)

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • In means of humour:

Commander: But you never did play football, did you?

Mr F: No, I didn't, I stayed inside and studied like a good little nerd while you were playing football. Look at me now, one of the world's leading scientists, I am to be married with the world's hottest woman and the commander of the army is in need of my help.

So funny!

In means of action: Well, It's hard to choose, there were a lot of good action scenes.

Back