• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favourite pokemon song

Years
    which pokemon in game song do you like?
    For me itll be hgss battle with red followed by Battle with Champion Gary and DP Elite Four music.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Probably "Spacial Cliffs" music from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky...
    If you are including remixes, then Pokeremixstudio's first remix of the Primal Dialga Theme is just awesome...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Hello Everuone
    I Keep My Home In My Heart is the my best pokemon lyrics.
    some lines are like this
    Brock, what's wrong? Aren't you having a good time?
    Oh, sure Misty
    Then, come back inside and join the party
    I will in a second

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I love the Galactic Battle theme from D/P/Pt, and the Spear Pillar battle theme from those games as well.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Route 2 theme from R/B/Y/G/C/S/FR/LG/HG/SS, lake of rage, route 110, RSE ending, galatic admin battle

I actually have a list but Im too lazy to type all of them in lol.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Probably "Spacial Cliffs" music from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky...
    If you are including remixes, then Pokeremixstudio's first remix of the Primal Dialga Theme is just awesome...

Same here, I absolutely love that piece, both the original and PKRS's remix.

2nd fave would be the 1st battle theme from Colosseum, when you fight Willie (I think that was his name)

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
    None of the music sticks in my mind as a favourite

The theme song from the first Pokemon TV show can't be beaten though! :) (Sorry, off-topic, I know)

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I just remembered two more: The Champion battle theme from D/P/Pt, and the lake cavern music, you know, when you're in the caverns where Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit are? (you can tell I love the music from D/P/Pt).

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    None of the music sticks in my mind as a favourite

The theme song from the first Pokemon TV show can't be beaten though! :) (Sorry, off-topic, I know)
    Who doesn't love that song! at this point I think they should put it in a game. (Well if they could get the rights from WB.)

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    So many but probably Dragons Den in G/S/C is my ABSOLUTE favorite. Anything in the original G/S/C is amazing to me. Also, Cynthia's battle music in Platinum is pretty darn good too.

Back