• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Poketch App

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I like the doodle pad, drawing smilies on it before stressful battles is encouraging. >.>

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    I also use the dowsing machine. Well, in-game that is. Currently since there's nothing to do in the game I just leave it on the daycare center when I'm breeding or the clock.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Dont really pat much attention to the watch but it is usually on clock but if it is not on that it either sits on happiness checker, or Daycare Egg thingy

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Top five:

1. Party checker. (I have two Pickuppers in my party all the time.)
    2. Daycare checker. (...)
    3. PokeRadar app. (Chaining...)
    4. Happiness checker. (To know when I have walked enough for Return to have max power.)
    5. Pixel Art or Color Change (Pixel art is fun, once I made a Houndoom =P And I like to change the colors, even though it is usually on red.)

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
    Years
    I usually had mine set to the calculator or the breeding one. It became tedious to keep pressing the screen with my stylus.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I have it on the item finder (obv reason) or marking map. The latter I didn't see anyone mention but it helps me keep track of where I have honey trees that need to be revisited to catch Pokemon :>

Just beat the E4 in Platinum though so maybe PokeRadar will become my most used.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    The Day Care Center one, it's so useful. If I'm not using the Day Care Center at the time though, I'll usually have it on my team, but that's not really important.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Mine is probably either the Day-Care Checker or Step Counter.
    Day-Care Checker for obvious reasons and Step Counter because I like keeping track of how many steps to hatch eggs and whatnot.

Years
    I spam-use the itemfinder all the time. ESPECIALLY in a dungeon area. Me: Ooh, look! A strange one-step-available corner! DOWSE IT!

JY

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    My favourite is probably berry map. I have it on itemfinder most though.

Back