• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo Ledgendary

Favourite Pseudo Ledgendary

• Dragonite

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Metagross

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Metagoss. As posted before, it has 4 brains, good moveset, and doesn't follow the dragon style. Oh, and I am a fan of psychic-types.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    All pseudo-legendaries are the same, 600.

Personally, I don't know which one is better, they're all great. In battle though, Garchomp is better, I mean most people call it uber, of course that's more people who go by evasion clause.

They all have 600 but if you count Tyranitars Ability then his base stat is 650 so he is the strongest(random fact)

Years
    I don't particularly like any of the pseudos design wise, so I chose my personal favorite in competitive play. So the honor goes to:View attachment 50369

Dragon Dance+ Outrage is the second deadliest combination in the Metagame(Swords Dance+ Bullet Punch taking 1st place). Just one Dragon Dance and you've boosted his attack stat(counting full EVs) to a sky high 297, which goes even higher if you have a Life Orb(I ran Lum Berry, confusion is so annoying). Unfortunatley, it's always had something to deter it. Swampert and Suicune in R/S/E, the numerous ice moves in the D/P metagame, and now Scizor in the Platinum metagame. Still, I know that one day a metagame will emerge where these kinds of crippling threats are removed, and them SALAMENCE SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!! Unless of course they don't have an Outrage tutor in that gen :/

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Metagross, because he:

1.) Doesn't Have the White Background.
    2.) Has an "X" across its face. That Just screams awesome.
    3.) Its shiny form is godly.
    4.) Seeing as all the other pseudo's are dragons, meta is the C-c-combo Breaker!
    5.) It reminds me of Magnemite, my fourth favorite poke.
    6.) The cry. Just something about it that screams metal.

Last edited:

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    How does a constant Sandstorm increase its base stats?

In Generation IV, Tyranitar's Base Stat Total is technically 650 when entered into battle. Rock-type Pokémon get a 50% increase in Special Defense when there is a Sandstorm in effect, and Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability means that a Sandstorm is immediately in effect, boosting its Special Defense. However, this boost stops when another weather condition occurs, or its ability is traded by Skill Swap or nullified by Gastro Acid.

from bulbapedia Tyranitars page.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    In Generation IV, Tyranitar's Base Stat Total is technically 650 when entered into battle. Rock-type Pokémon get a 50% increase in Special Defense when there is a Sandstorm in effect, and Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability means that a Sandstorm is immediately in effect, boosting its Special Defense. However, this boost stops when another weather condition occurs, or its ability is traded by Skill Swap or nullified by Gastro Acid.

from bulbapedia Tyranitars page.

Oh, well that would actually mean more than 650, because it adds 50% to IVs and EVs too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    I picked Dragonite, it's my favourite out of all Pokemon, though it's close, since Metagross is my second favourite.

Back