• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Psychic Pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Alakazam/Grumpig/Latias

Alakazam has been one of my faves since the first time I ever saw it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...not a big fan of psychic-types personally, but I do rather like Xatu for its concept and design.

Metagross and Bronzong get honorable mentions for their cool typing. :D

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Metagross! It simply is the best. I like its design and its strength very much!
    Even espeon deserves a special mention here. Its strong, fast, good looking etc. I have used espeon numerous times but Metagross easily defeats espeon in terms of being my preffered pokemon.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Everyone always picks the final evolutions. My favourite would have to be Ralts. He's a really cool Pokemon and in my opinion looks better than his evolutions.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    ESPEON!

Nuff' said. :P All you have to do is look at my past usernames to know which is my favourite Psychic Pokemon. I've fell in love with it since Generation II, and have one on Crystal and Platinum. It is truly an elegant Pokemon. :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    There's a bunch of Psychic pokemon on my list. Most Psychic legends, Beldum's line, Ralts family, Abra's line, Espeon, Bronzong, Xatu, the Unown, Claydol, Girafarig, and Slowbro and Slowking. That's probably almost all of them, but they have generally good design and interesting typing or lore.

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    GARDEVOIR. I love it, I like Kirlia and Ralts too, but Gardevoir is the one I like the most. <3
    ESPEON is 2nd.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    My favorite psychic pokemon is definatly Gardevoir. I've never wanted to go any further in any of the pokemon games that had it, until I get it.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
    I always thought Exeggcute and Exeggutor were really cool pokémon and their typing is pretty interesting.

Years
    I'm going with Alakazam and Espeon. Just cause they all fall into one category,coolness. :D.
    Edit: Lucario's out. my bad. .__.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Espeon would be my favorite Psychic pokemon. Not only is it a useful pokemon, but it looks better then all the other ones.

Back