• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite R/S Pokemon

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Swampert! Only after he won Master rank tough! Blazikens cool! (hes my strongest on r/s.) I have to admit, Missingo/Missingno is quite cool. I like Jirachi (the only reason that they made Pokemon Channel (I didnt need to worry about getting Channel! I know someone who compleated it so he gave me 1!) Groudon is cool! Overall Favorite is Blaziken though!

Years
    My favorite is VeNoM!-j/k...Although I wish he was also a pokemon...My fav's have to be:
    Legendary:
    Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Entei, Suicune, Ryaku, Lugia, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys.
    Non-Legendary:
    I have so many, but the best are Blastoise and Metagross!

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Deoxys is so annoying! (i wouldnt mind 1 without sharking though!)

(I dont shark!)

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    All? Just if you're American... I think...
    -
    Breloom, Manectric, Spheal (it's funny), Ampharos and Piloswine but they don't exist is RS... I think...

Last edited:

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    You can get 201 different pokemon in England without sharking, but Deoxys isnt possible to get (Yet. I think you can get it in FR/LG)

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Yeah but since Mew, Nintendo always tried to make impossible that other countries that aren't G8 don't get one and don't catch'em all... I think...

I just "half-sharked" to get Deoxys in FRLG, I just used the GameShark to reach Rainbow Island 9 but I solved the puzzle and captured it with my own pok?mon and items, and I always try to use GameShark after win the game but I never beated any Elite four without shark (I never saw Glacia) and sometimes I use cheats to catch some pok?mon exclusive in the other version, except if I'm using roms... [/OFF-TOPIC]

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    What do you mean? Both Mew and Celebi were distributed around the UK and Europe (and other countries). Mew on the Pokemon Championship 2000 tour, and Celebi at the various roadshows the following year.

I bagged myself around 7 Mews (for reasons that remain unknown to this very day. Greed maybe), and God-knows how many Celebis. A whole Pokemon Silver cartridge full of 20 (supposed to distribute to 20 different trainers, send back and receive a copy of Crystal. I couldn't be bothered).

You can obtain every single monster in R/B/Y/G/S/C without cheating in all countries, and the same'll go for Ruby/Sapphire.

Kais Sagit Darke

Game Hacker
    Years
    Here are mine
    10.Castform
    9.Houndoom
    8.Sleelix
    7.Vileplume
    6.Sharpedo
    5.Camepurpt
    4.Altaria
    3.Tangela
    2.Deoxys
    And
    Da..Da..Da..Dum
    1.Tyranitar

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Alakazam obviosly.

My love of psychic pokemon sprouted from him in the days of Pokemon Red when he was my backbone of defeating every trainer. :)

Second fav is Charizard.

Back