• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite song in the Pokemon Anime?

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    The best theme song has to be original it is the whole reason why I still watch the show today.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My favorite songs (in Japanese) is the 9th season of Pokemon as well as the 10th season of Pokemon. Also for the opening in the 8th English movie, I also liked that song

:t354:TG

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Oh my favorites would have to be

The Power Of One

Lugia's Song

Misty's Song

The Time Has Come(Pikachu's Goodbye)

Together Forever

My Best Friends

Misty's Goodbye Song

To Know The Unknown

and I pretty much like all the opening Theme Songs too xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I really love the new Japanese opening, High Touch! 2009. High Touch, I thought, was one of the worst Japanese songs, whereas I think High Touch! 2009 is one of the best opening songs XD

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I really love the new Japanese opening, High Touch! 2009. High Touch, I thought, was one of the worst Japanese songs, whereas I think High Touch! 2009 is one of the best opening songs XD

I didn't know there is High Touch! 2009? :O
    *rushes to watch at filb.de*
    It is much more grand and slower than the previous one, but I always love remixes, so it will be my second favourite. :P

Well, I forget to mention my favourite English song is the opening of Pokemon: The Johto Journeys.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I really loved the lyrics of 'this dream' and was totally in love with it for quite some time(am still in love with it!). As said by unknown, its really unfortunate that such a nice song never had a complete version. The other songs I liked are:2BA master, Double Trouble Team Rocket, Misty's song, Pokerap gen I(kanto) & III(hoenn).

Back