• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feebas Fishery

Hbloodbath

Breeder And Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I am offering a Feebas to people who will trade me Pokemon that are different nationalities other than English or any other Pokemon that I might want

The Feebas can have any gender, any nature, any level, have maxed out beauty, or anything else you might want

So tell me if you are interested in a Feebas!

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I have some Japanese Pokemon. Sudowoodo and Blissey. I'd trade that for feebas. We could do it via GTS so you get 'Beyond the Sea' on your pokewalker.
    How long does it take you to max out its beauty? I am far too lazy to do it myself but don't want to put you to hours of effort.

Hbloodbath

Breeder And Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Ok I can give you a feebass of your liking. I can max out it's beauty then trade it to you. You can do it yourself but it's hard to do on the HGSS games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    its easy to max out beauty on HG/SS

just take the pokemon to Daisy Oak's house and shell give it a massage or something. It maxes out beauty >.>

Back