• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas on diet

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    I didn?t count the pokeblocks I gave to Feebas, trying to rise the beauty level, instead, rose anothers conditions. But the beauty level didn?t reach the maximun, so I try to give more pokeblock, but Feebas refuse to eat them. What do I have to do?, pls.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I think you have two options. One would be to breed like images said or the other would be to catch a new Feebas like Tonu said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2003
    I recommend the Kelpsy Berries for evolving Feebas. That seemed to be the best berry for me in my past experience when I was trying to get a Milotic. By the way, the lower the feel of a berry, the more you can feed to the Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2004
    ahh ask for help eeh?

go worship me [only kidding!]

only give febass blue pokeblocks and if it don't evolve

you have two choices

1 train it

2 use rare candy.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33