• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*{Feline Pokemon Lover's Club!}*~

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    Wow everyone has good ideas.^^! Better than mine anyway.XD! I also wish that Entei had wihte wings than the spikes on his backs, so he will more angelic.^^! *hugs Angelic Entei* Hehehe!^^

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • Can i join? I love cats.. and cat Pokemon. My favourite on that list is Umbreon, thoguh i don't really consider him a cat, Espeon sure is though. Another favourite is Raikou.
    You're missing Shinx-Luxio-Luxray. They're lions, which are definite cats!
    Zangoose, however, is a mongoose. Mongooses are somewhat related to cats, but aren't. I'm thinking that the Japanese term for mongooses is something about cat ferrets, because mongooses look a bit like ferrets, but ferrets are related to dogs whilst mongooses are related to cats.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    What color should the shinies be instead of what they are?

Vaporeon would look awesome as pale orange.
    Flareon I'd love to see blue flames, purple body lol
    Jolteon, Purple'll look awesome lol
    Espeon, Gold?
    Umbereon look cool as blue
    Leadeon I'v die to see red leaves
    Glaceon I'd love to see white replace blue and fur be icy blue?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Can i join? I love cats.. and cat Pokemon. My favourite on that list is Umbreon, thoguh i don't really consider him a cat, Espeon sure is though. Another favourite is Raikou.
    You're missing Shinx-Luxio-Luxray. They're lions, which are definite cats!
    Zangoose, however, is a mongoose. Mongooses are somewhat related to cats, but aren't. I'm thinking that the Japanese term for mongooses is something about cat ferrets, because mongooses look a bit like ferrets, but ferrets are related to dogs whilst mongooses are related to cats.

As i never really did study much about animals, i going to check up myself when I get the time.

Damn, I feel like a noob...

Well heres a topic. It should be interesting.

Do you think that feline pokemon groom themselves/each other like our cats in real life? Any reason why/why not?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    Do you think that feline pokemon groom themselves/each other like our cats in real life? Any reason why/why not?

I think they do.^^! Well, they have to be clean ya' know.^^! Although I dont think Entei, Raikou, Suicune would'nt show it, maybe they are shy?=^.^=! *hugs Entei*

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • 'Do you think that feline pokemon groom themselves/each other like our cats in real life? Any reason why/why not?'

Yes. Unless they used their psychic/water powers to stay clean, but I think they'd lick like normal animals.

Oh I'm thinking Sneasel is sort of feline. I read something once about its Japanese name meaning 'shadow cat'. It's probably related to cats somehow, anyway.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • I'd love to join! My fave is Mewtwo- it seems vicious on the outside, but it's got a heart of gold deep down!

My second fave is Entei, for I love anything fire, and because my cashier number at work is 244! XD

For shinies: I's like to see a blue Mewtwo. I love the green one, but a blue 'Two would be awesome too! As for Entei, maybe a slightly darker body, a golden crown, and clear spikes.

Last edited:
    Back