• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feliz Cumpleanos Akita!!!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    This is no joke. Todays is your birthday and it is Miss Akita's!!! Party!! She the bestest and I hope she has a great birthday!!! Happy Birthday Lady Akita!!!

She the best person and needs to be love by everybody. *Hugs* She turning a year older and more wiser and beautiful!!

If you know, heard or don't know her. Could you post here just to wish her a happy birthday. Please and thank you!!!

Happy Birthday Akita!!!!

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, I do know her, she joined my fanclub, a complete stranger...Even though it's dead now...

I hope you have a really good birthday! Please enjoy yourself and I hope you get everything that you want. =D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Well, little lady, congratulations on turning a year older. <3 I sincerely bestow my best of wishes upon your birthday. =]

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    *sigh* Don't ask, but this birthday wasen't much fun except for the presents. But ehh .. thanks to everybody who posted ..

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Sorry, I'm a bit late. But Happy Birthday, I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't a good one for you, I hope your day gets a bit better. XD

Back