• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I just squee'd for this having a thread. ^^; I really adore this shipping! I love all the fan art and how adorable they are. I would like to join this club too. :3 please?

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Just two gyms into the game, and N has already become one of my favorite Characters. Plus, having chosen Touko as my player (Touya looks just... weird), I can see the shipping going on. Thus, I am definitely joining here.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    HAVE. TO. JOIN.

ever since i saw the first (fan)art of this shipping [and later when i got my BLACKgame]
    i've loved this shipping <3.
    don't think i've ever loved a shipping this much after Oldrivalshipping XD;

oh annnd,
    i'm no expert in finding fanart..
    but i guess i could post some if i come by any .

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years

olih

Years
    I know, I got to that part in my Pokemon White. N shows up a lot, and it's so awesome!

Years
    Can I join? I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread for this pair. After seeing a lot of fanart of them together I'd have to say this is one of my favorite pairings (:

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I'll join, because I just love N, he's way better than Giovanni, oh, and White looks hot.

I wonder how Black x N Shipping would be though. xD

olih

Years
    That's fine, I just was a little bit confused. Do you have any fanart/fanfics you want to donate?
    Btw, @mijha5, do you want to join?

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Requesting to join! :D Like hiinotama, ever since I saw the first fanart of them together, I knew it would be one of my favorite shippings. Right now it's my OTP.

Here is my favorite fanart, courtesy of pixiv.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Ooooh this is such an interesting pairing! Why do I love pairings that provoke a lot of deep though about the intricacies of how it could work?~

I'm sure if they ever met up again this wouldn't be crack at all.

Anyway, Id like to join~

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    a welcome to all new members even though i'm one of them XD;

i love how so many people have got either White or Ferriswheelshipping sigs and avatars btw. <3

also, i wanted to post some fanart.. but couldn't find anything good that wasn't posted already XD;
    maybe i'll post another fanfic i like here though. but it's 3AM here and i don't feel like reading much right now .

'scuse me
    & g'night, wherever (and whenever) you are <3

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years
    ffff I would like to join

I lurve this shipping! N's so sweet and cute and childish and Hilda just *works* so well with him. <333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back