• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You mean E.T. by Katy Perry (not sure if there are others)? Yeah, that kinda fits.

I love your picture! There are different aspects that you can look at, and the song is part of it.

Thank you~ ^_^ If only I had thought of this for the previous contest.xD
    Speaking of contests... maybe the next one can be a fic or picture or comic strip of the two meeting, again? Although that was one of the themes of the fic that won the previous contest, so that might be a bit much...?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Well, I actually had another idea for a contest in my head for a while now, and I finally put it together. But that is a good idea, I may use it later on!
    CONTEST:
    We have a new contest! This time you choose one of the themes (go to the 'Contest' spoiler and you will find the list) and draw a picture based on it. Once you have finished, PM me with the drawing/a link to it, and what theme you're doing. It starts today (August 25). I'm not sure what the deadline is yet; I will see with how many people join. If there's only one person after a long time I might discontinue the contest. That's why even if you don't have any artistic skills, you should join! The fun is what counts, so again, there are no prizes other than that your drawing is put up in the main post.

Years
  • All right, I'll be sure to join this contest this time!

Speaking of the amount of people... I wonder where everyone else went? A hiatus? Busy with school? Whatever it is, I hope they return soon.

olih

Years
  • School, probably. A lot of people have it early. That's not a reason to just disappear though!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, I would have to agree, and I'm in school, too. (college...)

Kinda strange how there aren't a whole lot of people, concerning how popular this pairing is (at least -ahem- elsewhere?). Oh well, I'll still visit this topic frequently.

PokémonFantasyGirl

Hoennshipper ♥
    Years
  • *squeal* I want to join this! Ferriswheelshipping is so adorable!

Here's some fanart. ♥
    Spoiler:

*Edit* Sorry if one of these was already posted. ^^; But aren't they cute? :D

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • Yeah, it's a really popular shipping... Maybe people got bored? I don't see how it could be boring though.
    @PokemonFantasyGirl, welcome to the group! I think the first picture has been posted before, but that's okay.
    I has a new topic!
    In the Pokemon Adventures manga, there have been shippings that are canon/more canon than in the anime. Do you think that there will be Ferriswheelshipping (in the manga)?
    Actually, I think they'll have playerxplayer (BlackxWhite), because that's what they usually do, like with RuSa. But maybe (hopefully!) they'll have Ferriswheelshipping. Is the manga out already? I'm pretty sure it is.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the group, PokemonFantasyGirl. ^^ I love those pictures, especially the second one.x3

As for the topic at hand... personally, I think there might be more Black x White than N x White. In the second volume, White already seems to be taking an interest in Black. But I still think it'd be great to see some N x White in it.=)

olih

Years
  • A love triangle would be interesting... There might be some NxWhite fluff or something.

Years
  • ... all right, I have a question for the contest. Is it all right if I use a reference a little bit? I have an idea, like maybe Hilda playing a violin or something, although I can't picture the pose quite yet by myself. So is that all right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    I would like to join I just found out about this yesterday and I'll try to draw an upload a photo of it maybe I'll even make doushinji with all of my inspiration!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I would like to join I just found out about this yesterday and I'll try to draw an upload a photo of it maybe I'll even make doushinji with all of my inspiration!

Sorry, but this club has been dead for almost 3 years now. If you're interested in talking about FerrisWheel shipping, I'd recommend starting up a new club for it yourself :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back