• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Ferry to navel rock

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Hello i am new to this forum and as the title says i want your help to make a script thaat mades a ferry boat goes to navel rock in pokemon fire red. Can you help me please?

Thank You!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Did you want a special new ferry to do it, or to just enable it on the regular high speed boat? I just put a sailor in Vermillion City that enabled the events by speaking to him after getting the mysticticket in game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Hello and thank you for your answer. I want to enable navel rock location on the main regular high speed boat

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    At what point in the game do you want this to happen?

The easiest way to do it is to put the MysticTicket in the game somewhere (I personally added it as a held item to an in-game trade pokemon). After you get the ticket, you can then add a character in the game that activates its use. I have a simple script that I added to a sailor right outside of the dock to the SS Anne:

'---------------
    #org 0x72DD34
    msgbox 0x817F723 MSG_FACE '"I heard there are some\nspecial ti..."
    setflag 0x84A
    setflag 0x84B
    end

'---------
    ' Strings
    '---------
    #org 0x17F723
    = I heard there are some\nspecial tickets you can use\pto see exotic places.

Here, the flag for the MysticTicket is 84A. 84B is the Aurora Ticket. I just put them in the same script, but you could cut that one out if you don't want it.

Now, I'm not sure but I think you might have to defeat the Elite 4 or complete the Celio stone event before this activates. In which case, if you want it earlier than that, you'd have to set the flag for that as well, but it will screw up later events. So it would get a little more complicated from there.

Back