• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Few bits and pieces

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    For those who know me or like to click random topics.

Karma before the virus is removed and he can grow naturally like the one further down Oo

Teal, another Clone I rp with, she's one hell of a whiney Kecletwo and also pisses Karma off (Karma: Everybodies against me! >.>)

Zephyr Flare profile pic, he's the clone of Zeph partly robotized and has his chaotic ness...

Perfect Chaos, Zephyr in normal form and Raymond

What I've been doing on mondays at college, ironiclly starting the final proper thing today

SH comp entry fo a club on dev art, I did the line art, Krys did the colour and Gex did the touch ups and background that I hadn't done. Krys has accidently coloured Zeph in his normal blue not chaotic white and he has his old style boots and gloves but oh well >.>

Line art of Shui one of my new characters, his design has changed ever so slightly since this but I still loof him

First evar Oekaki, Shui and Raymond

Quick scribble of my Mewtwo Chikarma, simply because I felt like it

Second Oekaki evar, Zone Runner Tails from Fleetway, again because I felt like it

New style Shui scribble I did on the train, thats why he's only got the scythe shaft

Hunter, one of the clones of an rp I'm currently in He's part Pidgeot, part Cheetah, part Two and likes to piss Karma off

Quick scribble I'm working on, Chikarma in Link's new stuff for the simple reason that it always works well on him

Also if yer intrested for some reaosn, pics of my chao are in my scraps on dev art. Please note though that Pooky is now a dark power chao sporting tiger ears, peacock wings, tail and feet o.o

Back