• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Few examples of my work..

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
Been a while since I posted anything sprite related. Hell, been a while since I did ANYTHING sprite related. Wanted to show off some examples of my work, old and new. Not all of it's Pok?mon related, but hey, nothing says this has to be Pok?mon only. :P

Megaman Game Sprite Edits

arcaneman.gif

First up is Arcaneman.EXE. I basically made this Net Navi using Starman.EXE's base. Really like how these poses came out for him, though it's a shame I never really continued making the rest of his poses. I'll pick up where I left off on him sometime.

myuutsuu.gif

This one's one of my favorites. I go by a dozen names on different boards. My most infamous one is Mewtwo Man. Back in..oh, about..when I was 15 (I'm 19 now), I decided to make something no one had ever thought of. And it hit me. You'd NEVER see someone running around in a Pok?mon-like outfit. Mewtwo Man was born. He's supposed to be an idiot of a guy who believes he's a super hero when he really isn't much of one (somewhat like Freakazoid..only no special powers of any sort). I used the base of Zero from the Megaman Zero games for this model. I originally used an X base from the first Megaman X game, although I lost it over time. x_x This is another unfinished project that I'm just content with having this many poses for him.

myuucratchit.gif

Friend of mine was making a sprite comic based off of the famous Scrooge story using the people of another forum I visit. He picked me to be Scrooge's worker, Bob Cratchit. I was fairly pleased with how I was able to manipulate the body to become clothes, and I like how I made the top hat. XD

Pok?mon Game Sprite Edits

gold.gif
silver.gif
crystal.gif

I'm fairly pleased with these, mainly with Gold. Tried to make these all Advance-like, though I didn't pull it off too well. Oh well. They're somewhat decent, so I'm content with these.

edsprite.gif

Did this one while I was bored. Tried making my own Edward Elric sprite. Looks a little wonky and I do intend to finish it up, but I figured it was worth showing off.

raven2.gif
raven.gif
ravenfieldsprites.gif
ravenball.gif

Here's the one you all first knew me as. Raven is a charcter I created for a sprite comic I was making. Raven is basically me, personality-wise. This one I am VERY pleased with and I am glad with the way all of the poses have come out.

lyra.gif
lyra3.gif
lyra4.gif
lyra5.gif
lyra6.gif
schoolgirllyra.gif
swimsuitlyra.gif
overworldlyra.gif

Another character I've made for my comic (now fanfic). I won't go too much into detail about her, but I'm quite pleased with how Lyra came out. It took me FOREVER to get her hair right again after my comp froze on me just as I finished her sprites. Figured different poses would do her cuteness level some justice. Tried to make sure she didn't look too much at all like Flannery, either.

edward.gif
edward2.gif

Overworld Ed sprites. :x One with a jacket and the other without.

Sonic the Hedgehog Game Sprite Edit

billyhatcherpreview.gif

ARGH! This one will never stop haunting me. I started making this when Billy Hatcher came out for the Nintendo GameCube and I just sorta forgot about it. I'll probably never get around to finishing this since I only have very little done. I do like how I turned Sonic into a human kid, though. Very pleased with how an unfinished set of sprites came out.

Animated Sprites
kentauros.gif
pikachu.gif
sonansu.gif
togechikku.gif
otachi.gif
ruujura.gif

showers.gif
kairyuu.gif
yomayoru.gif
chaaremu.gif
karakara.gif
nyaasu.gif

Custom Made - 100% Scratch
customeru.gif
customeru.png

This took me a good while to get right and I'm proud with the way it came out. @@

Random Edits
love.gif
celebrate.gif
beach.gif
halloween.gif
bull.gif

Most of these celebrate holiday occasions. From left to right: Valentine's Day, Japanese Summer Festival, Spring Break, and Halloween. The last Raven sprite is what I use simply to call someone out when they're BSing. :P

Any comments, suggestions, or criticism is welcome. Feel free to tell me anything. What you like, what you don't like, what I should do. Anything. ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
hey there really cool i really like the G/S/C revamps they look like the advanced generation trainers

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
I'm too lazy to do a step-by-step critique, so I'll just say that they own. What? They do. o_o; Especially Lyra and Raven. XD

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
Got more sprites of Raven with a sign. :P

stfu2.gif
wtf.gif
dieplz.gif
idiots.gif

Also here's two random 1-pannel comics I did for SPPf.

stfu.gif
rant.gif

The first one being a sign that the people of SPPf and the people of Smogon needed to both shut the hell up and quit all the bickering they were causing that was tearing up SPPf. The second is basically how frustrating it is dealing with people who go about bashing people and then trying to make it look like they have a right to by saying "Freedom of Speech." Very annoying. >_>;

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Amazing.

Also rotflmao@Smogon/Serebii one.

Back