• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FG's Signature/Avatar Request Thread

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    It's okay. :) No worries! When I get there, I'll see how much time I have to do art in, and I may start taking requests again then. ;) I really want to get requests done, since I love doing them! If I find out that I have enough time, I'll take account of the people who want requests and I'll post here. :)

--FG

Forest Grovyle

Years
    I'm going to uni from Monday-Friday each week as far as I know - I will have the art programs there on the computer I'm bringing, but it's a case of what my timetable's like as to when I'll be able to fit them in. :) As soon as I know, I'll be sure to tell you! ^_^

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Hey Forest Grovyle! You might remember me from before, but i was wondering if my banner was still there? It has a Poliwhirl and a Bulbasaur on it... =/ just wonderin if you still have it.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Very good again! But this puzzles me....
    Your recent artwork is better than your avatar, why don't you update it with a new one?
    (Just a thoguht based on an observation.)

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Burne: That's a good idea! ^_^ I've followed your suggestion, and changed my avatar today! What do you think? :D The one I had before was getting really old >_<

AJ: I'll be taking requests again when I find out how much time I'll have at uni to fit into my timetable, and I'll be updating this thread when I find out. :) Until then, I can't be 100% sure when I'll be taking them again. Keep checking up on this thread for details! ;)

--FG

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    i use photshop and mine are always cell shaded.... cool avatar FG!

Back