• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting Generation

Years
    My Club is Fighting Generation you can talk about any fighting games that out now are past if you want to join go to my form.

Me and rsgh5 are co-founder of this site.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, there's a site called the fighters generation. it was a really good site, but it's kinda down now. so this is basically a club where we talk about the greatest genre of video games ever: fighting. whether it's 2D (like street fighter) or 3D (like tekken) this is the place to discuss fighters. talk about your strategies, your favorite games, favorite characters, how you hold the joystick, whatever so long as it relates to fighters. my primary game is capcom vs. snk 2 where i use ken and yuri.

Back