• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting type fan club - Ready to smash something.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If it gets to level 20 and the attack and defence stat aren't equal..Just press B.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah.

Tyrogue has three evolutionary lines; Hitmonlee, Hitmonchamp, and Hitmontop. For H-Lee, I believe you have to have more defense than offense stats. H-Champ needs more offense than defense stats. H-Lee needs to be balanced out evenly.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    - What's your favourite Fighting type? Tyrogue, a pwnsome little dude who can evolve into one of three beasts.
    - What Fighting Duel type would you like to see next? Fight/Ghost, twould be awesome. I mean, a fighting ghost
    - What's your least favourite Fighting type pokemon? Riolu/Lucario
    - Which fighting type best represents you? Tyrogue. I just don't give up, an' truck till' the end.
    -Which Fighting type looks best Shiny?
    Tyrogue, bluexsilver=pwnage.

>.> Psychic is better... *Shot*

Anyways, I am joinging

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    - What's your favourite Fighting type? Tyrogue, a pwnsome little dude who can evolve into one of three beasts.
    - What Fighting Duel type would you like to see next? Fight/Ghost, twould be awesome. I mean, a fighting ghost
    - Which fighting type best represents you? Tyrogue. I just don't give up, an' truck till' the end.
    -Which Fighting type looks best Shiny? Tyrogue, bluexsilver=pwnage.

Anyways, I am joinging
    Welcome to the club. Blazeville will add you when he gets on.

Detox

Tyrogue has three evolutionary lines; Hitmonlee, Hitmonchamp, and Hitmontop. For H-Lee, I believe you have to have more defense than offense stats. H-Champ needs more offense than defense stats. H-Lee needs to be balanced out evenly.

lol. I wish I could see that.

Also, welcome to the club ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah.

Other way around with lee and chan.

-Which Fighting type looks best Shiny?
    Tyrogue, bluexsilver=pwnage.

Anyways, I am joinging

You bet you're ass you're joining. Welcome to the club and have fun :D

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Quilt...

I also like the shiny tyrouge... either that or shiny hitmonlee.

p.s. I feel guilty... my platnum team only has 2 fighting types... Gallade and Blaziken. But my diamond team has 4. It feels like i'm ditching fighting types.

Detox

Which starter did you pick, cause my plat team is

Infernape
    Empoleon
    Machamp
    Lucario
    Staraptor
    Gyarados

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Other way around with lee and chan.
    Other way around? I thought that H-Lee is more defensive than H-Chan.

p.s. I feel guilty... my platnum team only has 2 fighting types... Gallade and Blaziken. But my diamond team has 4. It feels like i'm ditching fighting types.
    Why feel guilty? As long as you do have a fighting type you shouldn't be worried.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

What??? Aren't you getting owned by all the flying trainers with so many fighting types?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    4 in one team?

A bit risky..But..I've done many a fighting monotype challenge before.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    No starter

@ Syndrome: I don't really like the latest generation of starters, so i'm going to transfer these (Via Wi-Fi) over to my platinum version! I'll probably put my starter in the gts after i transfer....
    Torchic
    Ralts (Male)
    Aron
    Squirtle
    Poochyena
    Elekid

@ JD: I have a really high level luxray, so he takes care of the flying types!!! But yeah, sometimes i get owned by high level flying types, but i can't resist having my favorite pokemon on my team!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What about Psychic's though? I've seen my old friend get owned by Psychics all the time when he had the one team on Gold (he had a Feraligtr and three hitmontops).

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite double team (on Emerald) is Gardevoir plus Swampert. Or Houndoom plus Metagross.

Detox

Naw, but it would have to be anything that can leviquake.(like Latios and Latias) or ghostsplosion (Gengar and Azelf)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Strange topic rising. :S

Meh..Why not.

What fighting type duo would you like to see in a TV show?

Back