• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting

Years
    Violence should never be an answer. Just talking something out is better than resorting in something you may regret. And yes, I have been in a fight, and I still regret it. But still, fighting leads only to more fighting, a reason why wars break out, and people die.

Years
    I was in a fight in like 8th grade. It was definately a last resort. I was surrounded and was forced into it. This kid a problem with me for some reason. Luckily I won the fight, but indeed it wasn't the answer cause it didn't solve anything.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Well of couse everyone will say "violence is never the answer" thats not to say it is always wrong. If I was ever in a fight it first of all it would have to be over something major and second I would probably have strong emotions over the issue and violence wouldn't be wrong or ok...but would occur. The point your thoughts aren't clear in a fight when you get there you have to decide if its the right thing to do or not.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Yes, 3, but now i dont do it because i am cool with everybody in school, and because everyone knows how my cousin is when someone messes with his family,

Back