• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fillin' Up My Dex, Wanna Help Me?? =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    If I did, I wouldn't trade it for those 2, especially since I don't clone, and those are pretty rare. I don't anyways.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I'd love the Female Nidoran! What would you want for 3 of them, since apparently when I breed them, I get male ones everytime i breed.

uhm, doesnt really matter, a sneasel would be nice i guess

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok give me a few to catch them and i'll post here or pm

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    oh, i almost forgot to you have magby w/magmarizer? or just a magby period? one of those would be good too

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Haha, the heart scales are always here my friend, and my want list is quite large still, I think after I get the first 2 generations, I'll settle down on pokemon and get some items. =P But yes, Heart scales are in abundance =P

itsgian

Aspiring Poke-Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Hey I have Ledian, Tangela, Smoochum and can get Miltank if you want... what I need is a Jolly Ditto running high Speed or Attack IV's.

Back