• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Palec Salem Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • Welcome to what I'm hoping will be the epic adventure that is…

Final Fantasy: Shadows of Palec Celam

For all that noticed that Palec Celam (pronounced Pay-lek Say-lum) can be abbreviated into PC, good for you.

Story: You are a young boy/girl who is in a world where there are alarming disappearances. While in your bed someone or something grabs you by the ankle and begins to pull. You try to scream but no one comes to your rescue. And soon, you are pulled into your closet and you disappear into another realm. The realm known as Palec Celam. Palec Celam has been overrun by nightmares, hellish demons that have no soul. They turned the once peaceful Palec Celam into a place of fear. Your job is to stop the madness, should you choose to accept it.

I can't be like everyone else so to make this interesting, I'm going to let you choose your own path. Kinda like in Shadow the Hedgehog, minus the constant confusion. You can:
    Go on your own to save the world
    Screw this, I'm going my own way
    Stick with the largest group
    Make a small group

How it will start?
    This is how it will start. You wake up in a thick forest on a dirt path. All you can remember is screaming for help as you were pulled to who knows where. And that's when you hear a voice. You have no idea where it's coming from and don't really know what to do next. You have no choice but listen to the voice. You are given a weapon, staff or something else (corresponding with the class you choose). You fight some shadows and move on into a room with a small fountain and a mirror at the top. The mirror contains a face telling you what to do and gives you a choice of what you want to do. What will you choose?

A. Choose to go alone
    B. I do not choose to help you
    C. A small elite group would be good
    D. I'll go along with everyone

World Description?
    This is a hard decision and I'm going with a fantasy 1800. Kinda like in Laputa, Castle in the Sky. Technology that is so primitive that we have yet it works. And some machines we don't have.

Slots
    Pikalover10 - Black Mage: Storm Age 12
    Uzamaki_Naruto - Ninja: Asuka ???? Age 16
    sasuneuchiha - Paladin: Sam Flariga Age 14
    JBCBlank - Summoner: Alexis Age 14
    SilverTail - Warrior: Haru Takami Age 10
    Roxasabridged - Red Mage: Red Culler Age 16
    shinygoldenlucario - Monk: Tairoku Saigan Age 12
    Accumulated Age: 84 Years Old (I was bored!)
    Villain (PM me your application) TAKEN
    Sub-Villain (PM me your application) TAKEN

To all those who don't understand the whole, villain and sub-villain thing, I'll make a reference. Seymour Guado was the sub-villain in Final Fantasy X while Jecht, Tidus' father, was the true villain.

Name: (what? It's your name!)
    Age: Between 8 and 16 (be careful when picking, you never know how a grown teen is going to act near an 8 year old)
    Appearence: Try to be very descriptive 4 or 5 sentences
    Personality: (please be descriptive. Seven sentences at the least)
    History: (please be descriptive. 2 paragraphs. 4 sentences long on each. One paragraph can tell your childhood and the second can be more recent)
    Class: (In case your wondering, no, there will be no class switching. Pick one from any fantasy game. And yes, you can only be human. Only one person can be of a class {one Black Mage, one Dragoon etc})

Information about the Shadows of Palec Calem

These creatures have no true form. They just steal the bodies of living and/or dead. Where they come from, no one knows. If they fight in the dark, in shadows or at night they have a huge advantage. They take the form of mythical beings and if they come in contact with anyone, they can become said person's greatest fear.

Abilities:
    Take forms of possessed creatures and people
    Becomes stronger in darkness
    The rest in unknown

Locations (in order)
    Asear City - A clear showing of the most technological city in Palec Salem. Factories and smoke towers and a large port with plenty of boats. And a large mountain that keeps the city in a shadow after about two (yes there are clocks) until morning.

Diwido Town - A deserted town overrun by darkness. It is one of the twelve Darkness basecamps of (insert villain's name here) army of darkness. It is under the control of Diwido, a giant raptor with a cannon for an hand and sword for his other hand.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Storm

Appearence: Storm has spiky/ messy snow white hair. Most people think this is weird, and it can sometimes be very creepy depending on the surcomestnaces. He has bright blue eys and a scar that runs down his right eye. He wears a gray T-shirt, a long big black scarf that sometimes hides his mouth, a pair of black pants, brown running shoes, a necklace with the image of a crown at the end, and black fingerless gloves. He also carries around a long staff. He can use it to hit people with if they come close to him, but he suually uses it for magic. It is long and black, and has various feathers strung to it in various places.

Personality: Storm can be tempermental. One minute he is your best friend, then in a second he is your worst nightmare. He loves being around animals, and the only thing he is afraid of is losing anything or anyone close to him, and he absolutely hates spiders. He doesn't like to be around kids from 10 and younger. The only kid he can stand being around of that age is his little brother, Sun.

He likes being around kids his age and older because it makes him feel like he is known. He has been shuned out of a lot of things in his life and hates it because he knows why. He tries not to act like it bothers him though.

History: Storm grew up in a quiet little village. Not much ever happened there. Storm had one older brother and one younger brother. His older brother is three years older then him and acts all superior to Storm and Sun. Sun is two years younger then Storm and is usually the one picked on. Anyway, his mother died giving birth to Sun, and Storm and Sun never got to know her. This is something that Flame, his older brother, alway bragged about.

Storm was always shuned out of many things and was always picked on. When he reached the age of ten, he had nothing better to do then hang out with Sun, which embarassed him even more. One day though, Storm got fed up with kids his age laughing and mocking him because he hung out with his younger brother. So that day when Sun came up to talk to Storm, Storm ignored him and pushed him in to a nearby river. A couple kdis where around and instantly he became popular.

A few months later and Storm's father died, and Storm could never get around to talking to Sun about it, because Sun now hated him. Storm felt horrible and now they secretly hang out still.

Class: Storm is a black mage.

Last edited:

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    can I join?

Name: Gaiden
    Personality: Gaiden is a loner by nature. His only companion is baby cockatrice named
    Conra. He often looks at stars because it reminds him of home. Despite his age, he is quite mature and is very silent.He's never had any friends before.This is why is a outsider. Gaiden will stutter when talking to people, mostly girls.

History: Gaiden was raised up as a middle class kid. He trained with his grandpa in the way of the sword. However when he was 6, a older kid tried to take his stuffed chicken. The kid tried to beat up Gaiden so he can get the stuffed chicken but Gaiden got a stick and took down the kid, resluting the kid geting a broken arm. Gaiden then learned not to trust any one except his famliy. Gaiden's famliy incoulds his dad and mom, his grandpa, 2 sisters and a brother.

Apperance: Giaden has smooth black hair with a full face black helm. He wears a suit of armor with raven wings that allows him to fly for short distances. His armor is black and red black shoes. He carries a small black bag that holds small amount of things. He has a basic katana with a metal shelid.

Gaiden got his pet cockatrice Conra when he was 8, as a brithday present from his older brother before his brother left home. Conra is 2'ft tall and weighs 30 lbs. Conra usally rides on Gaiden's shoulder or head. Conra fights by rolling,body slaming, and lots of high pitched yelling that Gaiden is imune to.

Class: Gaiden is a Dark Knight
    He is also the Sub Villan

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Pikalover10: I knew the first class somebody would snatch would be black mage. Accepted!

Gen.Gun Blazer: There is no history, slap that in with two more sentences and more description in your personality and your in.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I hope this RP will last. (I surely hope so... Havent been in an active one for a while now...)
    Oh and you might want to add an "Appearance" info.

Name: Asuka ????(has forgotten her own last name)
    Personality:
    Naturally, she's a calm soul but when emotionally angered, she will often lose herself within her rage. Many who have met Asuka knows only bits and fragments of herself and haven't even begun to imagine what her true self really is. Her personality is also sealed by her memory loss of before her thirteenth birthday so with the right key, Asuka may regain what she has hidden unconsciously from herself. She must never be by herself and must be kept an eye on because though she may be emotionally fragile, her strength and abilities as a Master Ninja is top-notch making her a danger to her enemies as well as her allies. Unangered, she is seen with a calm facade over much more mysterious and concealed emotions she is unable to consciously reveal. One of the only few, numbering less than that of a dozen, who knows her true self and is always by her side (hidden in the shadows to be exact) is a man under an alias of Enigma.
    Appearance:
    Asuka's dark brown hair is waist-length and tied with a crimson ribbon into a single ponytail from the high back of her head while her bangs fall short of her eyes and create a wave form going to the appropriate sides of her head. Her ninja garb consists of a thin, semi-transparent black shirt under a dark green, sleeveless shirt and a pair of thin layered matching shorts to the shirt. Her arms are protected by a pair of near-elbow length, black gloves with many intricate designs woven upon them.
    History: Asuka has no recollection of her past before her thirtheenth birthday. Her life onwards, she has been wandering and searching for that which she has lost even if she does not know what she seeks, yet she goes on.
    Class: Ninja (and a good one at that! :3)

First Location (in order)
    Asear City

-------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Okay. Good. Lots of close range fighters. Good...that means I can take my perferred job.

Name: Sam Flariga
    Appearence: Sam is just medium for his age. He spends most of his time inside, so he is fairly pale. He's very thin for his age, as he rarly eats, due to his lessons. He's very well kept, despite what you've read so far. He likes the color blue, and wears a lot of it. Also, his last name passes his flare pendant, which is just a piece of metal shaped like fire. This pendant is is the only thing he has left of his family now...
    Personality: Sam's a very caring person, but you'd never know it. He is very withdrawn a lot of the time, practicing on his own. Inside, however, he is actually very caring and loving of others. He watches over them secretly and will protect them without doubt, but he'd never let them know that. They might abuse his trust. This is a result of Sam's early training in the arts of magic. These taught him that everything must die, even men. As a result, he is sometimes very gentle, but sometimes very rough. All of this depends on his ever changing mood.
    History: Early on, Sam was adopted by foster parents. This is because his parents suddenly died when he was young. As a result, Sam never really got along with the other kids in the town. While they played, Sam learned. This never changed for a long time.

Recently, Sam completed his training he could do with his parents. They let him free to play with the other children, who accepted him quickly as he got along with them. This ended quickly, however, when his home town was destroyed. Sam was the only survivor, and he ran. Far, far away. He was eventually knocked out and winded up on a dirt path...
    Class: Go ahead and pick one of Paladin or Summoner, as I love both and can't decide!!!

Please pick one, as I cannot!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • sounds fun. Alexis needs some exercise.

Name: Alexis
    Appearance: Alexis (kinda looks like Pit *points to avatar and banner*), has deep brown hair, emerald green eyes and a clean pearl completion. Being well built he naturally loves to show off his muscles. Normally he could be found in a pair of tight pants, fallowed by a dark top with the arms torn off and a golden band on his upper left bicep. Unfortunately, since he was taken from his world (a world much more advanced then the one we currently live in), his appearance has changed quite a bit. He found himself in a much more reveling outfit, a toga for goodness sakes (I am really obsessed with Pit right now XD). Of course the knee high boots gave him a sort of decency, yet he still feels quite exposed what with most of his legs showing in all. He has also gained wings that he can not only, not use but can't seem to keep from getting in the way of things. (still has to get used to his wings XD, hopefully by the middle of the RP he will be flying.) You will also take note, of the horn that has taken to appearing on his forehead.
    Personality: He's pretty full of him self from time to time. Though he is known to be quite friendly to those he finds worthy. His main pet peeve seems to be people who chew loud. So as long as you keep your food in your closed mouth, you will have no problem with him. He does however have a very soft spot for animals, if for one reason or another you badmouth an animal, be prepared for a punch to the face. Another interesting thing that you will find out about Alexis is that he is very outspoken and is not afraid to say what he's thinking, especially if it's sexually oriented. (he is also distracted very- hey what's that?!)
    History: Born to a rich family, Alexis never wanted for anything. all he needed do was ask and it would be on his bed table in the morning. This of course made him into a very spoiled boy. That is... until he ran into a boy who's name he can no longer recall yet who's face is burned into his memory, this boy, stole everything from Alexis, his name, his money, his place in the royal line. (yes he was a prince) With all of his birth rights taken from him, Alexis had no choice but to retire to his mother's summer home. there he lived until something strange happened.
    Alexis found himself dragged away by a mysterious stranger, who seemed to want nothing he shouted that he could give. This stranger dragged Alexis into a closet where he was set free and forced to fend for himself, with only a broken bow as a weapon. he fought many monsters though he was unsure where he had learned how. When he found his way to a mirror near a fountain he saw just how different he now was. The mirror told him of a destiny that needed completion. And Alexis knew that a life here would surly make up for the life he had lost, if he could only save this world first.
    Class: I'll take Summoner, so that sasuneuchilia can be the paladin. A FF 9 summoner, to explain the horn and wings.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Oi! I'm in if it's not too late!

Name: Haru Takami
    Appearence: Haru looks like a little kid. He has bright, expressive golden eyes that shine slightly in the dark* with long, shoulder length reddish black hair that spikes up slightly to the side on the left side of his face** hanging around them. He can usually be found wearing Black and orange clothing, unless he gets armor or something soon. Usually found in a black short-sleeved shirt over an orange long sleeved one, with black pants and shoes, although orange material can be seen through the ripped holes of the pants. Surprisingly, when he yawns one can see his four rather long, sharp looking canines, appearing almost feral, yet he says he has always had them. He can always be found wearing a necklace with seven stones in a reverse rainbow pattern*** hanging from it. While he's no blond super-soldier, he dose carry a large sword nearly as tall as he is on his back in a special holster, gearing etched into the blade's surface along it's length.

Personality: Haru can be a bit bone-headed at times, and although he is brave for a 10 year old, he can still be easily frightened, often needing a soothing voice or hand to calm him down. When in no immediate danger, he is very outgoing and curious, much like a child a few years his younger, and is always looking to meet new people. A little naìve at times, He sees this new place as a chance to start over and actually meet a family or something that can compare to one. Maybe if he's lucky he'll be able to meet them...

History: Haru is from an orphanage, never knowing his mother or father, or having real siblings. The caretaker dosn't even know how he got there, he just sort of 'showed up' one day in one of the bedrooms, wailing up a storm as an infant. As time went on, he always wondered what it would be like to have a real family.

That however, would never change. to this day he has no family. Nobody ever came to claim him, or adopted him when they met him. Living the life of an orphan he was always relatively sheltered from the real world, not able to afford decent TV or games, and he never had many friends other than the ones coming and going from his foster home.

Class: Warrior (gotta love Paine x3)

hope that's good

*( this IS normal for a human, my eyes personally do this from time to time )

**( think wind-swept )

***( red at the bottom, leading up to a clearish violet at the top )

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • This still going on?

Name: Red Culler

Appearence: Medium length Brown hair, Bright blue eyes. Prefers loose fitting clothes coloured Red. Wears a Dark red shirt, red travelling cloak, crimson trousers and a red feathered cap (At least in Palec Ceram). During a full moon, his eyes turn a deep red (This allows him access to higher level magic). his height is around 6 metres.

Personality: Always been a quiet loner. He is rarely heard talking, but is always seen reading something about wizardlore. Although he fights back if provoked. He prefers being alone because he feels that being with a group will only hold him back. However, should someone be in need of help, he will do what he can to help.

History: When he was young, he was bullied simply because of his name (The pun). This later changed to because he tended to wear only red, then changed to because he became quiet and withdrawn from everyone else. This is probably why the idea of group work is ludicrous to him.

In this new world, his 'lone wolf' style is put to the test. Can he really survive on his own in a world? Can he master the secrets of red magic? He wonders whether or not he should decide to stay here.
    Would he be accepted? What would happen if he was just an outcast to this world?

Class: Red Mage

Hope that's good enough...

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Hmm, I've decided I'll try to make an SU... for a hero though :P

I was wondering if I could have the Devout class from FF3 for the DS, but it's just an upgrade of the White Mage class so would it just be better if I were to make an SU for the White Mage?

There aren't many support classes so I'd like to try for one ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    Name:Tairoku Saigan

Appearence:Short blonde hair, blue headband blue vest (only attached at the very bottom) and blue trousers (all deep blue), blue eyes and VERY muscley. Blue socks with no shoes. Tanned skin, no freckles, he is also very neat and tidy.

Personality: Always training hard and likes being alone. Only drinks water and eats very little bread a day. He is very hygeinic. He will never sleep (because he eats has...AWAKININGS, coffee like awakinings) and spends 22 hours a day training, 1 and a half hours cleaning and stuff like that, then half an hour eating. Then starts all over again.he has no money or house and trains by punching trees, kicking trees, and lifting trees.

History: Parents killed by rouges when he was four years old. He has lived by himself and has never ever, made physical, or vocal contact with anyone since. He has vowed to one day get revenge on them. He never went to school. He was born in Edge and was four years old when 8 rouges, (four ninjas, one warrior, 2 black nights, one black mage, and one monk) killed his parents for thier resources. Tairoku got a life threatning beating off them, and trained since then because he was very unfit to do anything really. He survived off of a river near by and stealing food from passerby's, he left his house to live beside the river and found his fathers training out fits. He used a dagger to trim them to size, all of them as desripted, and had three of them. Soon after moving he built a bridge over the river to eat and clean. He got to Palec Salem when he went for a walk, and discovered an old cave he saw an oppertunity for his first PROPER sleep in 8 years, so slept he did, but when he woke up, he found that he was'nt in a cave.

Class: monk

hope you accept im desparte to get in

Last edited:

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
  • Are there still villian slots left? I would like to join so if there is Ill pm the application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back