• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Palec Salem Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
Years
  • Name: Raion Highwind

Appearance: He has blood red hair even though you wouldn't notice because of is winged helmet. He is about 5'5'' and medium build. he has a has a medium sized metal breast plate along with matching shoulder plates and gauntlets. He has red tights with knee high dragon hide boots with straps attaching them to his belt. He also has belts on his stomach and chest.

Pic: https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-04/art/fft-dragoon-male.jpg

Personality: He doesn't feel like making friends with anyone or get to close. ( see history ) He wants to improve his skills because he feels week. In general he is quiet and doesn't go into town very often an less he needs to for certain goods. He likes it out in the wilderness because it is quit and away from people. Basically he is a loner.

History: He was born into the royal family of Baron. His Father is Kain Highwind and his father gave him his spear. One day when his dad was at guard he was killed by an arrow from the enemy raid. He promised his dying father that he would get revenge on the attackers. This is why he doesn't want to get close to anyone.
    Now he is 5 years older and trains to get his revenge. He has honed his skills and stealth greater than his father. Although he has not killed not as many dragons as his father though. His revenge and his training came to strange end one day when he was camping. He was sleeping some mysterious shadow took him to an unknown world.

Class: Dragoon

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • shinygoldenlucario: I think it would be best if you learned proper grammar. Sorry I'm seeming blunt...

Takanushi: You can't have your history explain your personality. Also, you can just go to the final fantasy wikia for every class.

Twilight Requiem: I just noticed you added the villain thing. If you read my first post, you'd notice that I wanted you to send me a private message so it would be slightly more shocking

Takanushi, shinygoldenlucario, whoever fixes first gets the final slot and I'd better add two more cities...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I can still sign up right?

Name: Sal Leonhart
    Appearance: Sal has light brown hair and sky blue eyes. His hair is fairly long and usually messy although not too bad. He stands at 5'9 and is mid weight with a mostly athletic build. His apparel consists of a black shirt covered by a large brown leather vest and a black jacket usually loosely around him or hanging from his shoulders.

Personality: Sal has a difficulty with being comfortable around people he doesn't know well. His sarcastic attitude and careless mind set take awhile to get used to. He is actually a pretty lazy person. Although you couldn't tell by hearing about him. This not to say he isn't a fun person. Sal enjoys making people laugh and will do anything to amuse his friends. His wild temper makes him unpredictable in battle as well as clumbsy and uncoordinated at times.

History: Sal was born in Balamb to Squall and Rinoa Leonhart. His fondest memories are of a story his parents used to tell about a evil witch who could move through time. most of his childhood consisted of him training and studying at Balamb Garden. He became a SeeD at the astoundingly young age of 12 with his fathers guidance and his hard training. He recieved the Lionheart Gunblade at the age of 14 and has learned to weild it. He has since passed multiple exams including the fire cavern exam.

Recently he was offeres to be the leader in a group to fight in a new upstart war with Galbadia. He wanted to go but his parents refused aying that it was too unsafe. Sal was very angered by this but gave up without fighting it because, frankly he didn't have the energy.

Class: SeeD (FFVII FTW, I didn't know what to call it if he fights with a gunblade.)

If the SeeD thing is too much I'll be a white mage.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alright, here goes my opening...

"... Ow, my head..."
    The first thing to pop into Red's head. What immediately followed that thought was; "Where the hell am I?". Then, remembering he was dragged from his bed and into his closet to what must be a forest hidden inside. How was that missed? Red got up and looked around warily, expecting whatever abducted him to jump out somewhere and attack him. When it became apparent he was alone, he noticed that his clothes were different. Shirt, trousers, shoes, even a new cloak and feather - topped hat, in varying shades of red. He had to admit he liked the look, even if it WAS a bit eccentric. Red noticed the dirt path leading North and, with no other option, decided to see where it led. Preferably civilasation.

While wandering the forest path, Red became other of some other change. Not physical, but some sort of... power. He felt as if he knew what it was, yet couldn't use it. Soon after this little discovery, he heard a voice calling him...
    "Red Culler..."
    He scanned his surroundings, finding only trees. The voice came again...
    "Red, you have been taken to another realm, Palec Salem," The voice explained. "You have been chosen to help restore the light to this realm..."
    Red remained silent, unsure of what to make of what was being said. Why would someone randomly take a sixteen year old to 'another realm' to restore the 'light' of the world? Especially since it didn't look all that dark for a forest.
    "You were brought here because of your knowledge of wizardlore," The voice spoke again. "Although somewhat limited, you will gain much more knowledge of the White and Black Mage."
    "Okay, just hold up here!" Red couldn't remain silent any longer. "Just what the HELL are you talking about?!? reading a few books about Wizards doesn't make me knowledgeable! What is Black and White magic? And where the HELL are you!?!"
    "Red, you have the power of a Red Mage, the abilities of White and Black magic, and knowledge of Swordsmanship. Here."
    A bright light flashed in front of Red. He squinted at it, trying to make it out. The glow eventually receded to reveal a small sword. He took it. He was unsure on whether or not he could use it, but at least it would offer protection against wild animals.
    "Now, Red, you must choose your path. You need not help other Warriors fighting the Darkness, if you can survive on your own strengh, do it if it satify's you. You decide what you want to do from here."
    Red thought about this. He didn't really know what was going on, but if thid voice was asking for his help, he must be capable of something.
    "I'll..." Red began, "I'll help fight this Darkness thing, but I'll do it alone. Should be easier for me, not getting distracted."
    "As you wish, Red. From here on, you will aid Palec Sarem whenever you can. Good luck..."

Red stood there, listening for the voice, but it was gone. "Hm, Red Mage huh? If that's another stupid joke about my name i'll-"
    Before Red could finish this thought, he heard snarling noises behind him. He turned and saw a group of little... monster-ish people. He wasn't sure about them being people, but that didn't matter much. What did matter was why they were advancing on him with Knives...
    Red held his small sword out in front of him, somehow knowing how to wield this sword, despite never touching one before. In his head, the power he felt seemed to be 'translating' itself into something he could understand.
    "Fe? Thne? Ce? What were these words? It felt like the words had gaps, and he was slowly deciphering the words. Was this the magic the voice talked about? Either way, Red didn't have time for thinking up random words, there were monsters advancing.

Hope that was a good enough opening...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    "Where the hell am I?,
    Tairoku woke up to find he was not in the cave he slept in but discovered he was in a forest. Except it was blue... As he looked around he noticed it was'nt the forest that was blue it was a reflection, but what was being reflected. A few seconds later he glanced about and it hit him that the sun is in the sky not ground level. So he started to climb, a little to exepertly for a twelve year old, he was at the top of a tree a in front of him floated a tiny crystal shard, which was blue. It had a kind of aura coming off of it. He grabbed it, then a giant blinding light came. As he regained his eyesight he saw his clothes were clean, HE was clean his hair was now spiked and he no longer felt sleepy or exausted, just calm.

He then heard a voice,
    "you have been chosen, small one"-
    "Who are you..."
    "Time will tell...,but that is not the issue, the issue is you!"
    "What about me"
    "You have been chosen to aid Palec Salem,!"
    "What's that"
    "This, is Palec Salem, and you have have to help it."
    "Fine, what do I do"
    "find the other warriors and you will then be shown the rest of the way"
    "Where are they"
    "you will know when you find them, good luck."
    The crystal dissapeard, so he jumped from tree to tree until he found the edge of the forest. He found a massive group of goblins. Which sadly were closing in on him so he climbed down the tree...

hope you like. Also sorry if this affects anyone elses storys in a way.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • Virgil looked out into the sky. What his former demon master had said came true after all. So it was time to make sure his part of what his master said also came true. Virgil put on his eyepatch on his demon magic eye and jumped from the peak of the mountain he was staying at.

A voice had suddenly started speaking to him. "Why did you wake up this early in the morning?" it exclaimed.

"What you said before is coming true," Virgil said. He put his right hand on his left eye, the one that contained all his demon magic. Ever since he absorbed his magic from his master, his magical power had increased by a landslide. But it had also reincarnated the demon's consciousness into his mind.

"What did I tell you?"

"You said nothing, you fool." Virgil landed on the ground on his feet. There had been no injuries from the jump. He took out his buster sword and rushed out of the forest where the mountain had resided. Vines had come out of the ground, and Virgil jumped onto them. That had been his power. He had been a Geomancer. It was something he inherited from his father. Virgil's dad had been the whole reason that he had the demon eye in the first place. Virgil pushed down his demon side into the depths of his mind and continued on for his journey to kill the ones that would stop his dream from coming true.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Taking deep breathes, red awaited the monsters. They had stopped some feet away from him, and stood watching. Red watched warily, keeping his smallsword in front of him. One of the monsters jumped at him. Red backed up and swung the sword, and just managed to behead it. The other monsters were angered at the death of their comrade, and attacked as one.
    At that moment, something seemed to stir in Red's head. An understanding, a surge of power. Whatever he was deciphering in his head, he had just figured something out. Time seemed to have slowed down as he raised his free right hand. The monster's were waving their knives in the air, one got his his hand just as he unleashed his power.
    "FIRE!" Red yelled, and flames burst from his cut hand and engulfed the monsters, who then started running around screaming in pain. After a few moents of burning, they finally collapsed. Red now dared to look at his injured hand. It was deeply cut and bleeding a bit heavily. He hoped their was some sort of medical centre nearby. He stood up, then realised something else. He had deciphered another magic spell. He covered his injured, right hand with his left hand and muttered, "Cure." At once, his injury had closed up. didn't clean up his blood though.

"Magic, huh... Sure is handy." Red thought to himself. He looked around the forest path, checking to see if any monsters were hiding, then tried to decide which way led to civilisation, if any. He decided on heading North, or where he thought was North.
    After a long, tiring walk, Red finally reached the edge of the forest. Looking ahead, he saw a city. He set off for the city,ready for a rest, and hopefully answers to his questions about where this Palec Salem is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    Tairoku got a rush of energy an adreniline, as he didhe was ambushed by over 14 goblins, they all jumped onto him tryin to cut his buff chest. He jumped very high in the air turned upside down and started spinning fast launching some goblins away, the ones that did'nt got smashed to the ground when he landed.
    "how did I do that...?"
    He did'nt argue with this kind of power so he charged into the crownd and unleashing devastating combo's and beaten or killed over 50 goblins in 20 seconds. But something was wrong he was more tense and more built his eyes were pure white and there was a glow coming off of him.
    It soon dissapeard.He looked to his right to find he was on a cliff, and near the edge. He went over, when he reached the egde he glanced over. but as soon as he did the crystal appeard but pointed down and north towards a city!
    He jumped down with no injuries. And he headed towards the city.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Introduction to Alexis and his Eidolons.

Running was not the way that Alexis had wanted to start his day, from as much as he could remember, he had been asleep in his bed dreaming sweet dreams of chocolate girls with marshmallow-, he jumped as a fireball brushed past his shoulder. AH, he thought unable to shout despite himself. One of the monsters had done something to him, and now he could neither shout nor speak. What was wrong? He had heard the word 'Silence' but had not taken it into much account until he found himself unable to speak. Turning to look behind him, he spied the creatures, green men with small brown hats giving them the appearance of a middle school bully. The thing that stood out about them most however, was the fact that they were wielding large wooden clubs. One had gone and given him a good crack on the back with what looked like a hammer and had broken the small wing's that Alexis had failed to notice until it was broken. Where was he? What was going on?!

Not paying attention, as always, Alexis stepped in a hole and fell forward. The pain in his knees brought tears to his eyes and he was forced to watch as the creatures advanced on him. Suddenly, a voice whispered to him, "….Alexis…." he turned to the source, a small gem gleaming from among a bunch of stones. "Alexis hurry, I'll help you…" came the voice once more.

Alexis scooped up a handful of rubble and held it to his chest not knowing what to do exactly, suddenly a name came to his mind, and a heat gathered in his forehead, something like a soft fire that caressed at his consciousness and made him feel safe. Turning, Alexis felt a swell of power such as he had only dreamed, "I SUMMON LEVIATHAN!" he cried finding his voice to be stronger and braver then he had ever had it.

A cry, a soulful cry of a large creature of the sea. It came from across the mountains, the monsters that had attacked him stopped suddenly, listening to the creature that was coming, closer and closer it drew, until Alexis could make out its shape. It was a magnificent beast, a sea serpent, with a cobra like head that seemed to glide over the earth as easily as if it were in water, and behind it, it dragged a wave of water that must have been twenty feet tall if it was an inch. The blue reptile passed them and the water crashed against the monsters leaving Alexis unharmed and dry. Covering his face, Alexis felt the power fade and the creature left in the direction it had come. He found himself wishing for it to return, wanting to feel its presence once more. Looking to the gem in his hand he noticed that it glowed with a soft and comforting light. What is this? He wondered, and his answer came in the form of a light that filled his mind, this light however, was not comforting as the Leviathan had been, it was hard, and burning like the son on a hot summer's day. Alexis tried to block it, but did not know how, this light forced itself into his subconscious and there it left a message. 'Save Palec Salem'

Alexis felt the light pull away as though it had never been, but the message lingered and he knew, though he was unsure how, that Palec Salem was where he was. He touched the place where the heat had gathered not long ago, and felt something there, something exiting his forehead. It was hard and slightly pointy. With a gasp, Alexis searched for a reflective surface; a puddle left over from the Leviathan's attack shimmered silver in the sunlight. He dove to it and what a sight his eyes met. A horn, he had a horn, and not a small one, it must have been five inches long easy, the color of bone laced with a golden light that seemed to pulse slightly. "What is this?" he wondered touching it once more, he could feel it, feel his fingers touching the horn. So sensitive was this horn, Alexis then wondered, what would happen if-? He took the gem and touched it to his horn, "Aquamarine… Leviathan… Tidal Wave." Pulling it back he smiled at the stone, "So you're helpful to me?" he found himself kissing it, "Such a helpful creature you are." He chuckled and found that he had a pouch on, "my first summon, you deserve…" he gasped as a light appeared before him, floating there, he saw a flute. It was a beautiful thing, Golden in color, with flecks of blue here and there, all around its shaft he saw small notches, each notch seemed made for specific gems, around the edges of each notch he could see the faintest hint of color, near the mouth piece he saw a notch with blue. He touched it and smiled, "so this is where you go…" he took the gem and slipped it into the small notch. Where it stuck with a small melodic chiming sound. Holding the flute to his lips Alexis found a melody entering his mind, he played it slowly and could feel the Leviathan answering his call. Alexis sent it a soothing image, telling it that he was safe but that he would appreciate some conversation. Unfortunately, it responded by telling him that it did not know any more than he did, all it knew was that he was it's summoned and that this world was in danger. After a while, Alexis decided that it would be best to find the other gems that fit this flute, if only to have all of the Eidolons, as they called themselves. Alexis sighed and looked at his broken wing; he would have to fix this, if he was ever going to get anywhere civilized before darkness took over. And if not, then he would have to summon the Leviathan to keep his safe as he slept.

Taking a few steps Alexis found something else gleaming at him from the floor, it was red, blood red, and he picked it up, found it to be a ruby. Placing it in his flute he noticed it glow once more and it grew, the flute grew ever enough to be curved. Blinking Alexis examined the flute, it was glowing with a warm light, such peace, touching the stone with his horn he felt the creature it summoned, "Ruby… Carbuncle…. Reflect." He played the song, the carbuncle responded by appearing to him for an instant, as a pale pink fox like creature with ruby eyes and a small cry like that of a cat. Walking a bit further, Alexis came across many more items he could use to summon, Phoenix plume for Phoenix, Opal for Shiva, Dark matter for Odin, Topaz for Ifrit, Peridot for Ramuh, a Diamond for Alexander, and even a stray ribbon for Madeen.

Alexis still did not know what to do, eh could not fly and so far his Eidolons were unable to provide him with any more information. This caused Alexis quite a bit of distress, he needed to fill the last notch and not only that, he had to do it soon. Staring at the hole he saw that it glowed a slight brown. Who was the Eidolon that belonged here? He sighed and looked around him, night was falling and so far his Eidolons could not keep him very safe, save for Alexander but then again that would provide way to much attention. With a deep sigh, Alexis hoped that he would find his last Eidolon, he didn't care what it was at this point, he just wanted something that would protect him. Suddenly, his foot caught on a rock and he fell. He looked down and saw there, A Garnet. Picking it up he placed it in his once flute now Bow, and a light filled it like never before, a roar from a great distance sounded and above him flew a dragon such as he had never seen, "Bahamut…." He whispered as the beast flew over and was gone. " I feel safe now…" he smiled. And looked at his bow, it was still a flute, with the flute he could summon and now.. he could feel it.. white magic…. He smiled widely, I can… "CURE!" and with that his wing was no longer broken… but then, the light that came from that one spell, must have attracted some attention, especially now.. that the twilight had faded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back