• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy series discussion

Years
    I like all of them before X.

The first nine deal with... interesting things. Kefka's pshychological ideoligies, for example. X deals with daddy issues. oh noes ;o;

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    FFV probably. One of the most overlooked, yet I enjoyed it's charm, customization of classes, and in my opinion it has the greatest OST of all FF games.

^ This. My god, this. I mean, Gilgamesh himself makes this game worth buying, in my opinion, but beyond that, the job system makes the game extremely fun, and adds a lot of replay value. I am currently playing through it for my fourth time, and it is still extremely fun. ^__^ The story may not be the most memorable to most people, but the writing, at least in the GBA version, is great and almost guarantees laughter.

I sound like a commercial...>__>

Fyreflies

Blazin' trails through Kanto
    Years
    I play RPGs mainly for the aesthetic experience (the gameplay really doesn't do it for me), so I was a huge fan of the PSX-era titles.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd like to try XIV at some point. I never got into MMOs (I like being there at the beginning so I don't miss anything awesome), so this may be a good place to start.

Out of the numbered games I've played, I still love IV. Electric ninjas, moon people and Dante references are awesome. I simply wish that they kept the Lunar Ruins post-game area available in IVDS, maybe as a New Game+ feature. Kain's Trial would have have been pretty cool.

Last edited:

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    i tried playing ffxiii yesterday as i havent finished it yet. now i remember why i dont like it... the music!
    its what i always liked about the ff series but somehow xiii didnt have anything that special, in fact it gets annoying at times.
    Atleast the main theme is cool, reminds me of my time in japan where every game store had xiii ads playing. XD

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    My favourites are FFVIII, FFIX, and FFXIII! <3 I LOVED the new one to death; I know alot of people didn't but I freaking loved it.

Back