• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy theme cards

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    they need some work.. positioning is off on many and its been done.. not with FF8 but meh.. try making ur own blanks and rules.. i'll be impressed then..

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    majinx24 said:
    they need some work.. positioning is off on many and its been done.. not with FF8 but meh.. try making ur own blanks and rules.. i'll be impressed then..

I'm not setting out to impress anyone. Or break bounderies in the card-faking world. It's just for fun.

Anyway I converted Ultima Wep. over to the newer style and I think it looks a lot better. The only thing I couldn't really do was arrange the attack description text so that it touched both borders.

Final Fantasy theme cards

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    B e t t e r!!

Much better whit a new blank... Maby the newest blank, and some more ''changes'' with the fonts. That last card you made is much better. 7/10

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    I did get the fonts from PPN and what you see on the cards is how they turn-out. I even used tutorials to check if I was doing anything wrong. There's not much else I can do. :\

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Final Fantasy theme cards Final Fantasy theme cards

Mog and my first Trainer card, Draw. [there is no 3D moogle model in FF8 as far as I know, so I've used FFVII's Choco/Mog summon. The attack names are dances from FFVI's Mog character]

I've jotted down 30+ FFVIII cards I'd like to do, plus a few bonuses from other games in the series (Kuja, Kefka, Seymour, etc). Currently thinking of ideas for some more Trainers. :chinese:

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Yeah but don't you have to play Chocobo World to get the ability item? I never understood that game. xD

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    The problem is that you are using the Classic blanks, you should be using the HL-ones!! They are on PPN too, they are most of them!

Also, you aren't using Photoshop, are you?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    ^o) The classic and HL ones look almost identical if you ask me. And my biggest problem is, as I said, the fonts not looking right. :D

I'm using Paint, but that's not what the problem is. I made a few cards last year sometime and they came out perfect. It's something to do with the fonts themselves. (Like I said, Gil Sans Condensed is permanently in bold. AFAIK that's not supposed to be the case...)

I'll try to get my hands on a Photoshop program regardless.

Back