• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Unlimited

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    I love the the anime i only seen the episodes 1 2 3 but the where cool!!
    does anyone know bout it?

if want u could join my brotherz forum its a cool forum about Final Fantasy:

*link removed*

Lightning's Edit: Sorry, no advertising forums in posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ I saw a box set of it at the convention I went to this weekend, but I didn't really think much of it and I don't have the money for licensed anime. <_<; But... what's it about? ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^_^; I removed it because it's against the rules to link to other forums in your posts - you can only advertise them in your signature.

And... when I asked what it was about, I meant the plot. o.o;

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    ohh ok sorry i'll do that.
    its about ughh 2 girlz goin in somekind of train and in the train they see somekind of women in the train *a wizard think* then they go in an other world where chocobos existed and there they find a friend ughh he look like vincent from ff7 with guns and with those guns he could summon creatures like in the second episode he summons phenix by putting holy and fire gun powder and shoots then a hole in the sky appears and phenix comes out defeates a monster a big mushroom and then the guy dissapearz

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    cyber mewtwo they are not two girlz its tow twins one boy one girl and there parents are researchers and went to wonderland and never cam back so thw twins go searching for there parents which they have a guide that there parents wrote up yes final fantasy unlimited RULZ i love it how kaze summons the summons :D i like pheonix it is so awesome you gotta see it :D

Back